Is Youtube's SEO Broken?

Nicky Furmage

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Dumb question but how are u seeing each others tags?

Nicky Furmage

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Ah ok thanks. Is this tubebuddy worth using then? id never actually heard of it until i came to this forum.
What do you gain from it?

AmuseYourBrain

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ah ok thanks. Is this tubebuddy worth using then? id never actually heard of it until i came to this forum.
What do you gain from it?
Trust me, very worth. You will love it. Simple but very powerful tool. Best luck

Ripper Roo

Reaction score
It is usually harder to be seen if you are small youtuber no matter how great your tags and descriptions are or how popular your video game of choice may be or just video in general youtube has way more people now then it used to when it started and well video gaming channels are overpopulated so seo does help but the more views and action your videos get the higher ranked you can get. People with a lot of subs will also rank higher unless you play something noone ever does it will be hard to be seen just keep doing what your doing for a little while and see how well it works. If it dosen't work the way you want keep trying new methods until you find one that works for you.

Reactions: AmuseYourBrain

Nicky Furmage

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Just having a look at tube buddy and tag suggestions, thanks for the heads up guys.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Or you can look the page source from chrome or firefox and search for keywords

Exactly. You don't need Tube Buddy or any other software to look at people's tags. Just look at the source code for the video page, and then search (Ctrl F) for "keywords".

Reactions: Painter