Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you mean, my first 20 were hard. Heck my first 5 were harder. Just focus on uploading often, bettering your content, and you'll grow. If you worry about Subs and views, you will always be disappointed (at the start anyway). Upload to YouTube because you enjoy playing games, not for Subs...otherwise it'll start feeling like a job.

I see what you mean, thanks for the comment! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1485465045,1485464899][/DOUBLEPOST]
There is always hope man. I went from 100 subscribers last Febuary to almost 2,200. I hope to reach 10,000 this year. Don't give up dude! Don't give up.

Thanks :). That comment was really motivational :D[DOUBLEPOST=1485465154][/DOUBLEPOST]
Also, have you turned on monetization? i know it sounds silly with a low number of subs.. but YouTube is a business and will help people with ads because they get 45% of the revenue... just watch a video by vexxed about it.

Thanks for the information. I will definitely check their channel out.

I totally understand your situation. There are many other gaming channels who do nothing but they get more traffic than me. So we just let the things go and enjoy doing what we want. There is always a hope.

I understand totally where you're coming from, It feels like no one will watch my videos even if I think they're worth of watching. I was always told just to give it time! Don't rush and make quality content. Don't give up!

Everybody grows at their own pace. Stay focused on your journey and it will come in time!

I understand totally where you're coming from, It feels like no one will watch my videos even if I think they're worth of watching. I was always told just to give it time! Don't rush and make quality content. Don't give up!

Really? What kind of videos do you make? and thanks, I'm trying to stay positive and create high-quality content.

I recently started again making small gaming montages and looking into doing game play later on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I recently started again making small gaming montages and looking into doing game play later on.

Here are two my videos:

Wow, Your videos are really high quality! I can't believe you've only got 44 subscribers??? Also, I play overwatch on the PS4, Do you have a PSN or do you play on PC? And did you make the lower Thirds Yourself?

I got 200 subs in my first year; I have over 50,000 heading towards the end of my second. Create good videos and don't look at the sub number.
Yes, this is the same advice that everyone gives you. It is also the correct advice.

I got 200 subs in my first year; I have over 50,000 heading towards the end of my second. Create good videos and don't look at the sub number.
Yes, this is the same advice that everyone gives you. It is also the correct advice.

Your channel only has 49 subscribers, but you say you have 50,000? Thanks for the advice though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back