Is there Hope?

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
There's always hope; we just put way too much pressure on ourselves.
After all, so many people get famous in a short period and thus we decide on this unnecessary time limit - but there isn't one!
Just keep doing what you love and aim for what would make you happy.

Reactions: Kyrostorm

Kyrostorm

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My main channel. Look at the 'featured channels' box
Oh okay sorry, I didn't see the featured channel box :). That's impressive! What sort of videos do you do?[DOUBLEPOST=1485703566,1485703534][/DOUBLEPOST]
There's always hope; we just put way too much pressure on ourselves.
After all, so many people get famous in a short period and thus we decide on this unnecessary time limit - but there isn't one!
Just keep doing what you love and aim for what would make you happy.
Okay, Thanks!

Reactions: darkstarmedia

Nathan Williams

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Is there Hope?

Many people are under 100 subscribers and I understand that YouTube is a marathon, not a sprint. However, I see some YouTubers who gain 100s of subscribers within a week + Views. I look at their channel and it doesn't seem as if they're doing anything different to me.

Is there Hope, for my channel and for yours? Tell me what you think?
Hi mate, I hope you're well?

I checked out your channel and you've only been doing videos for a week so you are still going through the early stages. I really like your thumbnails and channel art. If you continue to work hard and be patient the views and subs will come.

In terms of other channels getting 100+ subscribers within a week they might have good SEO or might be promoting their content regularly. I think there is hope for all of us just have to keep at it.

I hope this helped mate :)

Tabbes

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
There's always hope. Find ways to improve your channel and content everyday.

PhoenixAnimus

The king of the fire birds
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Like others have said there is always hope you just gotta stick with it, heck I've been doing it for three years and I haven't given up (been close but I won't)

Kyrostorm

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi mate, I hope you're well?

I checked out your channel and you've only been doing videos for a week so you are still going through the early stages. I really like your thumbnails and channel art. If you continue to work hard and be patient the views and subs will come.

In terms of other channels getting 100+ subscribers within a week they might have good SEO or might be promoting their content regularly. I think there is hope for all of us just have to keep at it.

I hope this helped mate :)
Wow, Thanks bro for checking out my channel. I'm glad you liked my channel art and thumbnails, I understand that I've only made 4 videos and I'm still in the early stages, but it just seems as if other people have a quicker success, but now I know every person has a different journey throughout YouTube. I hope you have the best of luck with your channel :)[DOUBLEPOST=1485774987,1485774793][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sorry for the extremely late reply but I make Overwatch videos.
That's alright :) and that's cool, I play overwatch on the PS4. Do you have a console, or are you on PC?[DOUBLEPOST=1485775237][/DOUBLEPOST]
There's always hope. Find ways to improve your channel and content everyday.
Thanks, I'm trying to experiment with different ways of making my videos look more interesting. I love your videos, do you use a drawing tablet?[DOUBLEPOST=1485775402][/DOUBLEPOST]
Like others have said there is always hope you just gotta stick with it, heck I've been doing it for three years and I haven't given up (been close but I won't)
Thank you for the inspiration. What sort of videos do you do? and how comes you're close to quitting?

PhoenixAnimus

The king of the fire birds
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Wow, Thanks bro for checking out my channel. I'm glad you liked my channel art and thumbnails, I understand that I've only made 4 videos and I'm still in the early stages, but it just seems as if other people have a quicker success, but now I know every person has a different journey throughout YouTube. I hope you have the best of luck with your channel :)[DOUBLEPOST=1485774987,1485774793][/DOUBLEPOST]

That's alright :) and that's cool, I play overwatch on the PS4. Do you have a console, or are you on PC?[DOUBLEPOST=1485775237][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thanks, I'm trying to experiment with different ways of making my videos look more interesting. I love your videos, do you use a drawing tablet?[DOUBLEPOST=1485775402][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thank you for the inspiration. What sort of videos do you do? and how comes you're close to quitting?
I'm not close to quitting I was close to quitting back when I did Minecraft just because nobody was viewing my stuff, but now I do everything from cry of fear to deadspace to doom!
AND I LOVE IT!

Kyrostorm

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm not close to quitting I was close to quitting back when I did Minecraft just because nobody was viewing my stuff, but now I do everything from cry of fear to deadspace to doom!
AND I LOVE IT!
Dooms a great game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.