Is it okay, for a channel to grow slowly, at the start?

Exactly, from now on, i'm going to focus on my channel; customising thumbnails, the description, titles and many more, so that each time I upload it will, hopefully, be better than the last.[DOUBLEPOST=1472672288,1472671984][/DOUBLEPOST]

Good stuff, man. Best of luck to you and definitely use these forums if you have questions or want feedback - the info you'll get here can be invaluable.

Also, thanks for stopping by my channel and leaving the comments - always appreciated :)

Good stuff, man. Best of luck to you and definitely use these forums if you have questions or want feedback - the info you'll get here can be invaluable.

Also, thanks for stopping by my channel and leaving the comments - always appreciated :)

Your welcome, I hope you grow big on YouTube bro, you definitely deserve it!

I was wondering this too and I do check the stats on social blade shows their growth and I check the people who are in my gaming niche out just to get an idea. I started YouTube about 6 weeks ago and grew very fast at first, lately it has slowed down and it is very frustrating after having that boost at the start. I look at it this way, as long as the subscriber numbers are positive for the day and the views are average or better things are going in the right direction!

Read this guide, it will help a lot -

i have had a standard gaming youtube channel for 9 months. currently sitting at 2,774 subs, i do a very small amount of reddit but never really found it very effective (the viewer retention is horrible) its ALL about the SEO. just look at @KiddieToysReview success, and a long with the content itself he works damn hard on his SEO and its paying off

Thanks, I will check that out ! :D

I've always wanted to know how long it took famous YouTuber's to get to where they are now, or how long it took them to gain their first 100, 1000, 10'000 and so on subscribers. Also, how they did it, whether they did just one thing or whether they attempted many ideas with trial and error.

I want to know what you think is the best way to accomplish your goal on YouTube, and whether starting slowly is natural or if the channel is destined to fail?
Well, it's okay to grow slowly at the beginning. That's actually normal too, even KSI said on Tv that the first 3 - 4 years are the hardest to grow your channel

slow growth is normal however I've noticed 0-1000 took months but 1000 -2000 only took a month and a half so i think once you get more subs they come faster

I've always wanted to know how long it took famous YouTuber's to get to where they are now, or how long it took them to gain their first 100, 1000, 10'000 and so on subscribers. Also, how they did it, whether they did just one thing or whether they attempted many ideas with trial and error.

I want to know what you think is the best way to accomplish your goal on YouTube, and whether starting slowly is natural or if the channel is destined to fail?

Just focus on your own content and don't worry about how other channels developed :)

Back