Is anyone earning full-time money from YouTube.

Thank - I LOLd!

If I was young/not living in London; my earning would be considered a full time salary.
But im not young, I do live in London, with a wife and 2 kids so fo me its just pocket money.
It's time to divorce the wife and kids.

Thank - I LOLd!

If I was young/not living in London; my earning would be considered a full time salary.
But im not young, I do live in London, with a wife and 2 kids so fo me its just pocket money.
According to glassdoor.com, the national average for full-time salary in the US is $41,245, so I'm above average. I also have the wife and 2 kids and we're actually moving to a new place, hopefully this month. It's double the rent of our current apartment, but it's 3-bedroom, 1.5 bathroom instead of 2-bed, 1-bath like ours now. Plus it's across the street from our daughter's school. With me providing all income, YouTube is now an important thing for us, even if she gets tired of hearing about it from me.

Last edited:
According to glassdoor.com, the national average for full-time salary in the US is $41,245, so I'm above average.

That's not the end of it, in a few months you'll be getting way more than $41,245. By next year, you might be double the amount.

Hey, you gotta love YT/Google. Maybe it's time to replace all iphones and ipads with android devices?

What does a typical 9-5 job earn? And who works from 9 am to 5 pm anyway? That's either 7 hours or no lunch. My job is 9-6 and makes $48,000 a year, which is $4,000 per month. Based on that, I had never made that much on YouTube until last month (September) when I finally surpassed it. Analytics is only 8 days into October so far, but based on that little bit of information it's looking like I'll surpass it again. So I guess the answer is that I am now, but I'm not sure for how long.

That's really interesting. I could quite happily live off that revenue alone! My day job pays me just above minimum wage lol

According to glassdoor.com, the national average for full-time salary in the US is $41,245, so I'm above average. I also have the wife and 2 kids and we're actually moving to a new place, hopefully this month. It's double the rent of our current apartment, but it's 3-bedroom, 1.5 bathroom instead of 2-bed, 1-bath like ours now. Plus isn't across the street from our daughter's school. With me providing all income, YouTube is now an important thing for us, even if she gets tired of hearing about it from me.
Congratulations and best wishes, hopefully it keeps growing for you!

Back