Is anyone earning full-time money from YouTube.

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I can only dream, but my rent alone is $2000 a month. Lmao.
That's obscene. My rent on a 1 bedroom large apartment with a roof garden is £450 a month which is just under $600.
The 2-bed, 1-bath apartment we're trying to move out of is $680, though it is changing to $730 next payment. The one we're hoping to move into is a 2-story duplex (only shares one wall with a neighbor) and is $1,200 a month.

MrUnecht

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Not I ear nearly nothing but I'm a little channel

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
The 2-bed, 1-bath apartment we're trying to move out of is $680, though it is changing to $730 next payment. The one we're hoping to move into is a 2-story duplex (only shares one wall with a neighbor) and is $1,200 a month.
That's a hefty jump. So happy that youtube has helped make possible for you. I'd love to actually own my home one day but house prices in the UK are horrendous.

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
That's obscene. My rent on a 1 bedroom large apartment with a roof garden is £450 a month which is just under $600.
Oh wow, I live in a 3 bedroom

I lived in a studio last year that was $1100/mo D:

Kinan Media

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
for my country Indonesia, rely on income from Youtube is very less because income from youtube is very small because ads in Indonesia is very small, may be different from europe and USA

BeanTubes

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Never been able to make money to do this full time. I work 9-5 and try to fit YouTube into it. I guess I could earn a lot more if I uploaded everyday but I don't. I upload 2 vidoes a week.

Archieonic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
No income here, by choice. But even if I enabled monetization, with just 4 months in I'd probably be making $1 a month. I used to work a 9-5:30 insurance job (yes, 9-5:30 is 7:30 hours accounting 1 hour lunch, but I still got paid 8 hours) and now got a new job which is much better and nets me more money. Same thing, 7:30 hours but paid 8 (they don't count the 2 15 minute breaks) It doesn't make me rich, but it allows me to pay the bills, the rent and occasionally treat myself or my equipment. Who knows, maybe one day. I'm not counting on it though.