Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Is anyone earning full-time money from YouTube.

Discussion in 'YouTube Chat, Gossip & Help' started by Shyam Sharma, Oct 9, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Idec Sdawkminn
    Horror Versions
    Cash:
    $185
    The 2-bed, 1-bath apartment we're trying to move out of is $680, though it is changing to $730 next payment. The one we're hoping to move into is a 2-story duplex (only shares one wall with a neighbor) and is $1,200 a month.

2. MrUnecht
    Cash:
    $2
    Not I ear nearly nothing but I'm a little channel

3. adams eats
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $16
    That's a hefty jump. So happy that youtube has helped make possible for you. I'd love to actually own my home one day but house prices in the UK are horrendous.

4. Brandon
    VISUAL.
    Cash:
    $90
    Oh wow, I live in a 3 bedroom

I lived in a studio last year that was $1100/mo D:

5. markkaz
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $53
    Yes, for a few years now. That being said, I’m still looking for other opportunities

Noobzilla and babyteeth4 like this.
  6. Kinan Media
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $34
    for my country Indonesia, rely on income from Youtube is very less because income from youtube is very small because ads in Indonesia is very small, may be different from europe and USA

7. Brazel
    Cash:
    $3
    I would guess 9-5 like most jobs.

8. Idec Sdawkminn
    Horror Versions
    Cash:
    $185
    The OP already said he was talking about a 9-5 job, and the topic of the thread is full-time money, not hours. I was asking how much money a "full-time" job makes.

9. BeanTubes
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $15
    Never been able to make money to do this full time. I work 9-5 and try to fit YouTube into it. I guess I could earn a lot more if I uploaded everyday but I don't. I upload 2 vidoes a week.

10. Archieonic
    Cash:
    $45
    No income here, by choice. But even if I enabled monetization, with just 4 months in I'd probably be making $1 a month. I used to work a 9-5:30 insurance job (yes, 9-5:30 is 7:30 hours accounting 1 hour lunch, but I still got paid 8 hours) and now got a new job which is much better and nets me more money. Same thing, 7:30 hours but paid 8 (they don't count the 2 15 minute breaks) It doesn't make me rich, but it allows me to pay the bills, the rent and occasionally treat myself or my equipment. Who knows, maybe one day. I'm not counting on it though.