Is anyone earning full-time money from YouTube.

Shyam Sharma

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello all,

I wanted to ask you if anyone of you guys is earning full time money from your YouTube channel(s).
What I mean is if you are able to make videos and make money equivalent to a 9-5 job earnings!

Thanks again!

Reactions: Kelly Smith

caregiver12

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes I am earning a second income, one month actually more than my 9-5 job! But due to YT's unpredictability I'd need to have 2-3 channels earning the same amount, with about 6 months living expense in the bank, before I would consider quitting my current job.

Reactions: shahinmp

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
What does a typical 9-5 job earn? And who works from 9 am to 5 pm anyway? That's either 7 hours or no lunch. My job is 9-6 and makes $48,000 a year, which is $4,000 per month. Based on that, I had never made that much on YouTube until last month (September) when I finally surpassed it. Analytics is only 8 days into October so far, but based on that little bit of information it's looking like I'll surpass it again. So I guess the answer is that I am now, but I'm not sure for how long.

u2bGamer

Reaction score
What does a typical 9-5 job earn? And who works from 9 am to 5 pm anyway? That's either 7 hours or no lunch. My job is 9-6 and makes $48,000 a year, which is $4,000 per month. Based on that, I had never made that much on YouTube until last month (September) when I finally surpassed it. Analytics is only 8 days into October so far, but based on that little bit of information it's looking like I'll surpass it again. So I guess the answer is that I am now, but I'm not sure for how long.
Congratulation

VRONA

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello all,

I wanted to ask you if anyone of you guys is earning full time money from your YouTube channel(s).
What I mean is if you are able to make videos and make money equivalent to a 9-5 job earnings!

Thanks again!
I would really love to, yet sadly in the 4 years I've been doing YouTube I've only earned 12p so I don't that counts as full time money XD. And now since you can't have ads on channels under 10k views, I doubt I'll make anymore for a long time.

Reactions: TheMoonchinKing

Shyam Sharma

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would really love to, yet sadly in the 4 years I've been doing YouTube I've only earned 12p so I don't that counts as full time money XD. And now since you can't have ads on channels under 10k views, I doubt I'll make anymore for a long time.
How much is 12 p ? 12 pence?