Intros are important for branding but they have to be good and unique. I see alot of templates being used from time to time. ALSO has to be short. No more than 10 seconds max.

Sometimes i prefer to not use an intro because its a little more professional to not use one when making a tutorial video or something. I just fade straight in to what im doing sometimes

I tend to believe I have a pretty sweet intro :) Goes along well with the winter season over here in CT, but in my personal opinion I use a intro and a outro because to me it is more professional looking.

Intro videos is very important to ur channel and brand, it also should be as short as u possible, like 3-5 seconds.

You can use an intro just after a short teaser intro such as 'in this video I'm gonna discuss' then the intro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally I do use an intro and an outro my intro is around 10 seconds or so as I do think it shows professionalism and I kinda miss it when I watch videos that don't have one, though this is probably just me.

i think it's varies from channel to channel, for example if you has a gaming channel then you should have to be.

I dont have any yet but Im working on it. Think it is a nice and fast way to present your channel

I see a point about the look it is giving your channel, but I see it this way: I'd rather have no intro, than having my channel name rotate to some over used music...

Back