I Want To Review YOUR Channel In This Thread!!!

BenTenStar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey Dude

Just hoping you could give me and my pals channel a quick review :) xxx

Anthony71

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I like how your background shows the two games that you're playing, though it may not have your name on it, it does represent your channel, which is really good. It gives people an idea of what to expect if they subscribe. Also, I watched a couple of your Dead Space videos, and your commentary is really good. There's a good vibe I get when you commentate on your videos, and you seem like a very easy person to like, in my opinion. One thing, and a minor one, you don't need to put your name in the title of the video. People know it's your video, I've always found it weird when people do that. I get it if you have guests, but it's assumed that you will be in your own video, but if you like it like that then it's fine.

Overall, I like your commentary, and you are a fun guy to listen to! You still are relatively new, but I think LPing could fit you just nicely!
Thanks for the Review it brought a smile to my face hearing good compliments about my videos.

NicoleYoung

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, can you review my channel? Though I am an amateur YouTuber, I am joining a contest. I need your review! Thank U so much!

Hypersonic55

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
hi there could you review my channel? i just want to know how much i'm doing right or how much i'm doing wrong haha. check out my work yo and send me your thoughts when you're done. :)

zombiexdance

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
ay! i was wondering if u wld be so kind as to check out and review my channel? thnx!

shadowenigmatv

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Feel free to check mine out :D if you enjoy what you see, hit the like button on my videos, add it to your favorites and subscribe!