I am a big Youtuber, ask me anything #3

I'm currently moving off this principle,'Maximum effort for minimum gain.' I started 2 weeks ago. Ha, wanted to start since 2011. Its a long story and doesn't matter. I'm here now. I can't imagine what its like to know you have 100k subs. I will have that! I must, I will...haha.

LOL

Ok, what can i do if someone is spreading defamation about me, organization or my business and youtube ain't doing about it?
Ignore them, the biggest insult is indifference.[DOUBLEPOST=1381845255,1381845204][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm currently moving off this principle,'Maximum effort for minimum gain.' I started 2 weeks ago. Ha, wanted to start since 2011. Its a long story and doesn't matter. I'm here now. I can't imagine what its like to know you have 100k subs. I will have that! I must, I will...haha.
Well I think something is wrong with me, I didn't really feel anything special about 100k.
I don't think I've realised that I have a bunch of followers yet, someday it will hit me like a rock.

Hey how are you? I know you probably get asked this a lot, but what do you think of my channel?

Ignore them, the biggest insult is indifference.[DOUBLEPOST=1381845255,1381845204][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well I think something is wrong with me, I didn't really feel anything special about 100k.
I don't think I've realised that I have a bunch of followers yet, someday it will hit me like a rock.

Haha. Nah, that's just human nature at work I guess. You might actually NEVER notice how huge it is. Which is kinda a good thing. Why? Well, it kinda shows that you higher standards for success.

See anything good movies lately?
no ;(, I did finish watching Death Note, and I can safely say that it's 9,5/10 IF you stop watching at episode 25 (where the first season ends), if we count the second season I give it a meh/10.

no ;(, I did finish watching Death Note, and I can safely say that it's 9,5/10 IF you stop watching at episode 25 (where the first season ends), if we count the second season I give it a meh/10.
I watch some of death note a while back , it is very good so I don't know why I didn't finish it.

Back