I am a big Youtuber, ask me anything #3

uberdanger

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello everyone, now before you start commenting please note, that I don't do theese to "boost my ego" or "toot my own horn". The previous two have been incredibly well recieved, and people really had a bunch of questions which were relevant to a big channel. It also motivated people to learn about running a larger channel, and due to popular request I have decided to bring it back.

Here are the two most asked questions I'll answer first, so you don't need to ask them:

How do you get big on Youtube: It's about content and method of delivery, in fact I explain all about it in my guide "the small stay small, the big get bigger" Unfortunately I can't link it here, but you can Google it or just search on this forum.

Will you promote my channel? No

And here are some of my favorite questions from the previous thread:
@Lilikoi Juice "Can I eat you to gain your Youtube power?"

@mcfluffers "If at first you don't succeed, can I have a shoutout?"

@Rip the Script "Will ben Affleck be a good Batman?"

@AdaamDotCom "There is an alien who looked exactly like a human.
Except that its vagina is where its butthole is, and vice versa.
Sex it up?
The alien is also green..

..and it eats s**t for sustenance, but s***s gold.

The people wanna know."

That's just about it, you can ask me anything as long as it's not related to personal information. I'd be glad to answer anything ranging from contract specifics, to what I eat for breakfast :3

Edit: Obligatory Hi mom, I made it to top 10 popular threads. I'll be here all night, checking in between editing and disregarding normal human needs for sleep.

Last edited:

jakewilkinz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
any tips for an entertainment channel.../are you with a network..?

uberdanger

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
any tips for an entertainment channel.../are you with a network..?
Well do your best to entertain, don't be afraid to experiment with new styles of content.
Yes I'm with OmniaMedia, recently got out of my Fullscreen contract.[DOUBLEPOST=1380378903,1380378824][/DOUBLEPOST]
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
Purdue University
A group of engineering students from Purdue University reported that its licking machine, modeled after a human tongue, took an average of 364 licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop. Twenty of the group's volunteers assumed the licking challenge-unassisted by machinery-and averaged 252 licks each to the center.[DOUBLEPOST=1380378919][/DOUBLEPOST]
Also are you made of cheese?
Only on Mondays, surprisingly.

Bluebear

Loving Bear
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello everyone, now before you start commenting please note, that I don't do theese to "boost my ego" or "toot my own horn". The previous two have been incredibly well recieved, and people really had a bunch of questions which were relevant to a big channel. It also motivated people to learn about running a larger channel, and due to popular request I have decided to bring it back.

Here are the two most asked questions I'll answer first, so you don't need to ask them:

How do you get big on Youtube: It's about content and method of delivery, in fact I explain all about it in my guide "the small stay small, the big get bigger" Unfortunately I can't link it here, but you can Google it or just search on this forum.

Will you promote my channel? No

And here are some of my favorite questions from the previous thread:
@Lilikoi Juice "Can I eat you to gain your Youtube power?"

@mcfluffers "If at first you don't succeed, can I have a shoutout?"

@Rip the Script "Will ben Affleck be a good Batman?"

@AdaamDotCom "There is an alien who looked exactly like a human.
Except that its vagina is where its butthole is, and vice versa.
Sex it up?
The alien is also green..

..and it eats s**t for sustenance, but s***s gold.

The people wanna know."

That's just about it, you can ask me anything as long as it's not related to personal information. I'd be glad to answer anything ranging from contract specifics, to what I eat for breakfast :3
Nice stuff/channel ^_^