I am a big Youtuber, ask me anything #3

Yea I have a question for you, guy...where's the video you're making with me in it?! :D I wanna see ittttt.
Well the thing is, my thingy for making videos broke down, so production is delayed. If you wanna be in a video soon though, I need a 3-5 second clip of you yelling "girl power"

Well the thing is, my thingy for making videos broke down, so production is delayed. If you wanna be in a video soon though, I need a 3-5 second clip of you yelling "girl power"
Oh noooo.
But heck yes I do! I'm excited to collab with new friends!
When do you need the video by? Background/any other specifics?

Are you having issues with Adsense?
I've just started using it but it says "Your payments are currently on hold. Action is required to release payment."
When I click on it then it takes me to a page where noting happens.

Are you having issues with Adsense?
I've just started using it but it says "Your payments are currently on hold. Action is required to release payment."
When I click on it then it takes me to a page where noting happens.
I've never used adsense, since being with a network is 100 times better in my opinion.

What is the best way to work out collabs with other youtubers? I have always had trouble getting linked up with the right people

I too would like to be in your girl power video. I don't know much about girl power but I can definitely fill 3 seconds of video.

Back