I am a big Youtuber, ask me anything #3

uberdanger

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well maybe you can give me an answer to to my topic "Defamation on youtube"? Thanks!
You can give an answer to a question.
You can't give an answer to a topic.

NMRKOB

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger
You can give an answer to a question.
You can't give an answer to a topic.

LOL

Ok, what can i do if someone is spreading defamation about me, organization or my business and youtube ain't doing about it?

Jak

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I'm currently moving off this principle,'Maximum effort for minimum gain.' I started 2 weeks ago. Ha, wanted to start since 2011. Its a long story and doesn't matter. I'm here now. I can't imagine what its like to know you have 100k subs. I will have that! I must, I will...haha.

Reactions: count_teribil

uberdanger

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
LOL

Ok, what can i do if someone is spreading defamation about me, organization or my business and youtube ain't doing about it?
Ignore them, the biggest insult is indifference.[DOUBLEPOST=1381845255,1381845204][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm currently moving off this principle,'Maximum effort for minimum gain.' I started 2 weeks ago. Ha, wanted to start since 2011. Its a long story and doesn't matter. I'm here now. I can't imagine what its like to know you have 100k subs. I will have that! I must, I will...haha.
Well I think something is wrong with me, I didn't really feel anything special about 100k.
I don't think I've realised that I have a bunch of followers yet, someday it will hit me like a rock.

Reactions: count_teribil

L.G.

God is Good! :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Gamer
Hey how are you? I know you probably get asked this a lot, but what do you think of my channel?

Jak

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Ignore them, the biggest insult is indifference.[DOUBLEPOST=1381845255,1381845204][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well I think something is wrong with me, I didn't really feel anything special about 100k.
I don't think I've realised that I have a bunch of followers yet, someday it will hit me like a rock.
Haha. Nah, that's just human nature at work I guess. You might actually NEVER notice how huge it is. Which is kinda a good thing. Why? Well, it kinda shows that you higher standards for success.

uberdanger

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
See anything good movies lately?
no ;(, I did finish watching Death Note, and I can safely say that it's 9,5/10 IF you stop watching at episode 25 (where the first season ends), if we count the second season I give it a meh/10.

Titus

Guy who makes videos
Reaction score
no ;(, I did finish watching Death Note, and I can safely say that it's 9,5/10 IF you stop watching at episode 25 (where the first season ends), if we count the second season I give it a meh/10.
I watch some of death note a while back , it is very good so I don't know why I didn't finish it.