How to Hit 1000 Subs: 2 Growth Models Explained

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vertico

Reaction score
Very helpful :D
I like to think I bounce between the two at the moment, long term plan will probably be a healthy balance of both (if at all possible)

Adetorrent

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Great tutorial. Thanks.
I think mine is the consistency model. I know what you mean about the minimal but consistent views.. even at my small numbers. I am looking to hit a 1k subs by summer.

LiquidOCELOT

Reaction score
omg the great ohaple i actually saw this on your own youtube channel this was a great tutorial you did and love your youtube guides and your live streams great job!

Brickpro

GFX artist, Tech Reviewer, VFX!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Designer, Other
I do Youtube Tutorials for After Effects, but for some reason I can NEVER get mine searchable, except my intros... :p I really need to put outros on them...

nikkisy

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great tips! I started a DIY channel so I think I need to learn more about SEO.

Alpha Gaming

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Couldn't you combine the two and build the ultimate channel?

BillyVlogsTV

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
    • He works hard to make sure that each video is as good or better than the last, and to only upload content that his viewers and subs have learned to enjoy from him.
That is me!!! :D

I always make sure i get my new videos just right and as good or better than my previous videos.

Even if there is a part of a video is not that great or right then i just redo that bit and try to make it a bit or just right. :)

Anyway i am using the consistency channel model.

Last edited:

kacypony

Reaction score
Thank you for the advice. I have a horse/ horseback riding channel and I am going to try both methods. ;-D

AnnaLovesVlogging

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Great advice - I'm trying to mix the two models.

I'm going to be doing weekly vlogs as well as creating searchable content - will let you all know how it goes!
This is the method I use as well. I feel like vlog channels need to have at least a couple searchable videos, whether that means tag videos, how-to videos, or something else. For example, a video of mine called "How NOT to Take Selfies" has over 40,000 views and a lot of people have subscribed based on that video. But then some of my videos aren't really about topics that people would search. It's working alright for me so far. :)

Reactions: BillyVlogsTV
Status
Not open for further replies.