How to grow a large gaming channel.

sorinvoiculescutv

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Awesome tips bro, I used them when I did gameplays and they seemed to work. Thanks for the tut !

Relex

Potato Master
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nice guide, it jumpstarts LOTS of gamers, but sadly, true gaming youtubers are just buried under CALL OF DUTY, CALL OF DUTY, CALL OF DUTY.

Reactions: SandSeven7

Jak

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Cool. I've been basically warming up for the past month and what not. Now I'm ready to go in full force. I'm talking daily videos and what-not. Hopefully my computer can keep up. Lmao.
Guide appreciated.

TheCrayonsMelt

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Very good points and tips!!!

Gnaeus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That is a very good guide! I realize that gaming channels are very common now, and I believe I do have the ability to make different content but I just feel... sort of uncomfortable leaving the warm cozy zone of gaming lol! And with the content, I have gotten good reviews from my friends, and I have heard if you like it someone else has to like it. I really like my videos, and I watch them multiple times because I am entertained by myself lol. That's a little weird, but even with my approval of my content I am still not getting any traffic? I havn't used reddit or twitter yet, but I don't really like the idea of advertising myself. If you would be so kind could you give me some type of construction criticism? I know you have a lot of people asking for it, but I am just confused right now. I try to be intact with my subscribers but none of them talk to me.

BlendingGhost

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Nice guide, I hope I get lucky someday and have a major view hit ;)

GoldenBoy99

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't think it's about luck... it's about content and being regular, that's it.. good guide! :)

Max Wilson

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
what you wanna do is just make your videos more frequent... i mean look at my channel, i've got the 2nd most popular channel on youtube!