How to grow a large gaming channel.

Shyftaa

Reaction score
Your guides are extremely helpful dude! Thanks heaps.

GamersName

String_not_found
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Advice is really great and accurate, but not all of us can get somewhere with it, hopefully it did help for somebody since it was quite awhile now when it was written :)

Shyftaa

Reaction score
Advice is really great and accurate, but not all of us can get somewhere with it, hopefully it did help for somebody since it was quite awhile now when it was written :)
Consistency is the key my friend, a lot of people get no growth initially and just give up, if they keep at it they will grow.

LAN Party

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This is really great advice and it makes you think about just how much work it takes to have a channel and if you really want it for not. As for me, I'm all in.

SuluGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Amazing advice! And bot do you have a lot of subscribers.

NoobOne

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
another tip is to upload a gaming video thats just new or something thats trending

MrMattyMoses

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
great advice! a lot of people seem to think they can just pop on youtube, and upload some gameplay and that people will flock to them. Anyone can record their gameplays nowadays. you gotta have something unique whether it's a unique outlook on a topic, or something! not just "so yeah...now i'm playing a video game...and building a house..."