How to grow a large gaming channel.

Own Core

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man, would you mind checking out my youtube channel and give me some advice on what I could do better? Personally I think that I make good videos and I spend a good amount of time on them but my view and subscriber count disagree. Maybe I just think this because I made them XD. It would be great if you told me your personal opinion without holding anything back. :)

elSmurf

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
But what if my tone of voice is dull, i can't change it i was born that way.. =/

MZ-101

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm not going to lie! I started out bad. I mean I had some real s****y but, that taught me that I need to pick up my s**t and and start working harder and I gotta' say... It paid off. I just never imagined it would be that low of a pay. I mean I'm completely proud where I am now. Yet, still. I don't feel like I'm getting enough credit for my videos. You can checkout my YouTube Channel and let me know whatcha' think? And if you liked it? Then, f*****g Subscribe! It really does help.[DOUBLEPOST=1419060710,1419060338][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey man, would you mind checking out my youtube channel and give me some advice on what I could do better? Personally I think that I make good videos and I spend a good amount of time on them but my view and subscriber count disagree. Maybe I just think this because I made them XD. It would be great if you told me your personal opinion without holding anything back. :)
Well, we can Collaborate. Maybe we can gain more Subs from each other. Also, You need to organize your videos. Your home tab needs to be filled with your uploads and playlists about the games you play. All I'm seeing is you liking some video and rarely says "posted" above the video. You know you can disable liking to be shown publicaly in your setting right? But, mostly Organizing your videos and Collaborating with people. Like me. That could help us out. If you're up for a gaming session then, let's go!

Xenocorpse

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What is content most people search for in terms of gaming? What are the highest searched game? Those are also important factors of growing a gaming channel. Just follow the new trends and people will find you.

Mescudi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for the tips, uberdanger. One can only hope to be as big as you are and have the same success, cheers.

MZ-101

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for the tips, uberdanger. One can only hope to be as big as you are and have the same success, cheers.
Hey, you play Battlefield. I do too. I think it would be awesome to make a video together. Hard to find anyone that plays Battlefield over here...

Krazyloko44

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think becoming big on Youtube is really like and timing because I have been making gaming videos for a while with minimal results. Check it out for yourself and give me your opinions!

gngamer

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Damn, guess I'm out of luck if all I do are LPs (with a unique hook, but LPs nonetheless). Ah well, I'm having fun with it.