How to Get Your Channel to 100 Subs!

bSMPlays

Check me out!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey man, just watched your video, and this is exactly what I was looking for! I was researching on how to get more subs and some kept saying Google's Campaign but I never could really interpret what they meant. I did have a couple questions though as I'm willing to spend quite a bit into this.

I was wondering if you could look at my Channel Trailer and see if it is adequate for campaigning. I watched yours and it honestly was great, you talked about exactly what you provide, whereas my channel trailer was mainly just directed to be a little corny and funny rather than informative. I was hoping to use my Channel Trailer and promote it with up to maybe around $50. I don't want this money to go to waste however, so I was really hoping you could give me your honest thoughts about my channel trailer.

Many thanks in advance, I'm so happy I found this informative thread!

Last edited:

ohaple

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man, just watched your video, and this is exactly what I was looking for! I was researching on how to get more subs and some kept saying Google's Campaign but I never could really interpret what they meant. I did have a couple questions though as I'm willing to spend quite a bit into this.

I was wondering if you could look at my Channel Trailer and see if it is adequate for campaigning. I watched yours and it honestly was great, you talked about exactly what you provide, whereas my channel trailer was mainly just directed to be a little corny and funny rather than informative. I was hoping to use my Channel Trailer and promote it with up to maybe around $50. I don't want this money to go to waste however, so I was really hoping you could give me your honest thoughts about my channel trailer.

Many thanks in advance, I'm so happy I found this informative thread!
Check out my tutorial thread specifically on youtube promotion campaigns. It goes over it in more depth than I do in this tutorial.
http://yttalk.com/threads/how-to-get-subs-fast-through-ad-campaigns.104497/

bSMPlays

Check me out!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Check out my tutorial thread specifically on youtube promotion campaigns. It goes over it in more depth than I do in this tutorial.
http://yttalk.com/threads/how-to-get-subs-fast-through-ad-campaigns.104497/
Thanks for the link, I read up and I will definitely follow your steps, but once again, I'm really unsure whether I should remake my channel trailer. I don't mean to pester you but if could you take a look at it and see if its worthy of investing around $50 into?

ohaple

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for the link, I read up and I will definitely follow your steps, but once again, I'm really unsure whether I should remake my channel trailer. I don't mean to pester you but if could you take a look at it and see if its worthy of investing around $50 into?
I thought it was good overall. Better than most I have seen, and is nice and short. Still, I wouldn't dump in a lot of money. If you spend $15-20 you will feel like it was a good value, and possibly get overserved ads. When I spent $50, I barely got better results than $20

bSMPlays

Check me out!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Ohaple,

I did everything that you told to do in this video, and my Add says it's been approved, but not yet serving.

I did go to my latest video and I got around 40 views however, and also when I go to targeting group it says < 250 views, which I know you mentioned not to do, so I deleted all my target specifics, but it STILL says <250 views.

ohaple

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Ohaple,

I did everything that you told to do in this video, and my Add says it's been approved, but not yet serving.

I did go to my latest video and I got around 40 views however, and also when I go to targeting group it says < 250 views, which I know you mentioned not to do, so I deleted all my target specifics, but it STILL says <250 views.
There are a couple places where you can change targeting factors. If it says less than 250 you either have a target group set, languages set, countries set, or something else like key groups

bSMPlays

Check me out!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There are a couple places where you can change targeting factors. If it says less than 250 you either have a target group set, languages set, countries set, or something else like key groups
Just went to targets, and I don't have any languages set, or countries, key grounds I did fill out when I originally made the add, if you're referring to the 2-3 interests, but other than no targets set.

Also, how long does it take before your ad starts serving, I mean it's already approved so I'm confused.

ohaple

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Just went to targets, and I don't have any languages set, or countries, key grounds I did fill out when I originally made the add, if you're referring to the 2-3 interests, but other than no targets set.

Also, how long does it take before your ad starts serving, I mean it's already approved so I'm confused.
It might be serving already. Sometimes the google dashboard is a few hours behind.
Without seeing it myself, it is hard to say what exactly is limiting your views. Make sure to tinker around some more, and contact google support if it persists.

bSMPlays

Check me out!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It might be serving already. Sometimes the google dashboard is a few hours behind.
Without seeing it myself, it is hard to say what exactly is limiting your views. Make sure to tinker around some more, and contact google support if it persists.
I'll send over a print screen later, but does it have anything to do with the fact that my campaign budget is only $15?