How to Get Your Channel to 100 Subs!

Arwin

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Comedian
Thanks and very helpful but before spending money on advertising I'll wait what fanfinder will do for my channel in 2014.
If it doesn't work perhaps advertising will do.

ohaple

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks and very helpful but before spending money on advertising I'll wait what fanfinder will do for my channel in 2014.
If it doesn't work perhaps advertising will do.
Sorry for the late reply, but as for fanfinder, I haven't seen it go to work for any small youtubers. I am working on a tutorial right now for how to place an effective ad, and will do a writeup on YTT like I have for my other tutorials as well. You don't need to run ads, but I maintain that if you are planning on doing youtube as a business, any money spent on advertising will pay off (especially in january, and especially if you are a small channel)

Arwin

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Comedian
Sorry for the late reply, but as for fanfinder, I haven't seen it go to work for any small youtubers. I am working on a tutorial right now for how to place an effective ad, and will do a writeup on YTT like I have for my other tutorials as well. You don't need to run ads, but I maintain that if you are planning on doing youtube as a business, any money spent on advertising will pay off (especially in january, and especially if you are a small channel)
I'm affraid the "big" youtubers will get more advance of fanfinder instead of the smaller channels.
A good tutorial about advertising the most smartest way is always welcome.
I haven't got a lot of spare money so if I decide to do ads i want to be sure that every euro is spend the best as possible.

ohaple

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Definitely. It is important to be smart about advertising to maximize your ad dollars.

ohaple

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Very cool tips, I would love to grow my channel organically as well but spending a little bit to jumpstart doesnt seem so bad
What this effectively does is cut a month or so off of your growth. I found the first two months to be the most frustrating, so this was helpful. Unfortunately, you don't get much organic growth when you are small

randomawol

Reaction score
Thanks for these great tips I'll be sure to use the one about advertising since I thought that cost way more than 16 bucks. Keep up the good work.

TheRoboDC

Gamer | Commentator | Check me out!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Very nice guide! I will definitely try these tips! Just giving this a bump so others can see this as well <3

ohaple

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Very nice guide! I will definitely try these tips! Just giving this a bump so others can see this as well <3
Glad I was able to help. I have other similar guides on the forums, be sure to check them out