How to get more views(approximately 1000 views more a day)

That's called a bounce rate. That's to do with quality content not social mechanics.

Also please don't swear. It's unnecessary.

Edit: No offence, but I'm going to take what you've said with a pinch of salt. Look at TotalBiscuit in relation to yourself and your channel.
Especially seeing as it's quite obvious you buy subscribers. You had one niché video which got 1.5k views.

Your total number of views is less than your subscriber rate. That means your view to subscriber ratio is above 100.

2479 is your total views.

4iQ2v.jpg
I've stated countless times on this forum that I've deleted all of my old videos and am in the midst of blocking all inactive subs, which would explain on socialblade why my total lifetime views are well over 1 million. You should check things out before handing out claims.

This is a very interesting option, to promote your own videos. i'll try it out! and who knows. it may actually give that extra bit of promotion for me to grow ! :)

I've stated countless times on this forum that I've deleted all of my old videos and am in the midst of blocking all inactive subs, which would explain on socialblade why my total lifetime views are well over 1 million. You should check things out before handing out claims.

Even if that was the case, your old videos would have to be amazing which if we follow your rule. You would be really popular.

I'm sorry, but your lies are inferior to my detective skills.

Even if that was the case, your old videos would have to be amazing which if we follow your rule. You would be really popular.

I'm sorry, but your lies are inferior to my detective skills.
I'm not sure how I am to explain why so many of my subs died off, but you can check socialblade for yourself, which you clearly didn't.

I can explain why your subs died off.

4Axoy.png
I don't know what that would have to do with it, I'm not sure if you even looked into what that program is, you create messages and it sends them for you, it's legal according to YouTube's TOS, but I don't advise using it, even though the other subs I got without using the messaging service died too.

Back