How to get more views(approximately 1000 views more a day)

MegaBoringGuy

Biggest Painted On Muscles You've Ever Seen, Baby
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's called a bounce rate. That's to do with quality content not social mechanics.

Also please don't swear. It's unnecessary.

Edit: No offence, but I'm going to take what you've said with a pinch of salt. Look at TotalBiscuit in relation to yourself and your channel.
Especially seeing as it's quite obvious you buy subscribers. You had one niché video which got 1.5k views.

Your total number of views is less than your subscriber rate. That means your view to subscriber ratio is above 100.

2479 is your total views.

I've stated countless times on this forum that I've deleted all of my old videos and am in the midst of blocking all inactive subs, which would explain on socialblade why my total lifetime views are well over 1 million. You should check things out before handing out claims.

HighwayForYou

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This is a very interesting option, to promote your own videos. i'll try it out! and who knows. it may actually give that extra bit of promotion for me to grow ! :)

greatbritishbg

I've Got It
Reaction score
I've stated countless times on this forum that I've deleted all of my old videos and am in the midst of blocking all inactive subs, which would explain on socialblade why my total lifetime views are well over 1 million. You should check things out before handing out claims.
Even if that was the case, your old videos would have to be amazing which if we follow your rule. You would be really popular.

I'm sorry, but your lies are inferior to my detective skills.

kkushalbeatzz

The original, diabolical, kkushalbeatzz
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This ^

I think you do, and that is not allowed.
No, this is advertising. It is completely up to the consumer to click on the video. Often times the consumer will though.

MegaBoringGuy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Even if that was the case, your old videos would have to be amazing which if we follow your rule. You would be really popular.

I'm sorry, but your lies are inferior to my detective skills.
I'm not sure how I am to explain why so many of my subs died off, but you can check socialblade for yourself, which you clearly didn't.

NIP

Raaawrrr Raaaaawwrr Raaaaaawrr!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for the info, it really helped me a lot :D You rock!!!!

MegaBoringGuy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I can explain why your subs died off.

I don't know what that would have to do with it, I'm not sure if you even looked into what that program is, you create messages and it sends them for you, it's legal according to YouTube's TOS, but I don't advise using it, even though the other subs I got without using the messaging service died too.

Turtle

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The only thing is, most people don't want to pay for advertising. Good work still!

DrainEMmax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Great guide! This will really help a ton of people out in getting more views on their YouTube videos.