How to get more views(approximately 1000 views more a day)

MegaBoringGuy

Biggest Painted On Muscles You've Ever Seen, Baby
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The OP has 300 subs and his most popular video has 24000 views but with minimal engagement. What good are views without subscribers and actual interaction? Might as well put a thumbnail of One Direction over a video of your Barbie and Ken montage.

greatbritishbg

I've Got It
Reaction score
The OP has 300 subs and his most popular video has 24000 views but with minimal engagement. What good are views without subscribers and actual interaction? Might as well put a thumbnail of One Direction over a video of your Barbie and Ken montage.
As total biscuit once said:

"The subscribers aren't important. The views are. If you have views, you know people are watching you. Subscribers can always die".

Reactions: kkushalbeatzz

MegaBoringGuy

Biggest Painted On Muscles You've Ever Seen, Baby
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
As total biscuit once said:

"The subscribers aren't important. The views are. If you have views, you know people are watching you. Subscribers can always die".
The views don't mean s**t if the engagement isn't there. I'd know a thing or two about that, because I made a bunch of misleading videos and got hundreds of thousands of views, but insanely low engagement. So it's "you know people are watching you...for 5 seconds and leaving".

greatbritishbg

I've Got It
Reaction score
The views don't mean s**t if the engagement isn't there. I'd know a thing or two about that, because I made a bunch of misleading videos and got hundreds of thousands of views, but insanely low engagement. So it's "you know people are watching you...for 5 seconds and leaving".
That's called a bounce rate. That's to do with quality content not social mechanics.

Also please don't swear. It's unnecessary.

Edit: No offence, but I'm going to take what you've said with a pinch of salt. Look at TotalBiscuit in relation to yourself and your channel.
Especially seeing as it's quite obvious you buy subscribers. You had one niché video which got 1.5k views.

Your total number of views is less than your subscriber rate. That means your view to subscriber ratio is above 100.

2479 is your total views.

Last edited:

TheFNetwork

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey gamerbloxgaming nice thread bud. From the very first day when my YouTube channel had started I used Google Adwords.
It has played an important part as it gives those extra views. Most importantly your advertising "some" videos form your channel. I created a trailer which I hoped it will attract an audience. It has been just over 2 months I have been on YouTube and Google Adwords has been excellent. Using Google Adword I have been able to gain more subscribers and the trailer that I had created has received a fair amount of views.

On a daily basis I am gaining just over 100 unique views.

If your new to Google Adwords and need help send me a PM and hopefully I will be able to help you out or reply here so other members of the community can benefit.

The downside I would say; Google Adwords doesn't seem to be giving any promotion codes to me. I have spent quite alot of money on using their service. Surely I deserve a "special promotion?"

TheFNetwork

Tarmack

Rhetorical Porcupine
Reaction score
TB is simplifying when he says that. Subs are an obvious help in the burst of views upon upload which rank the video in the first place, thus ensuring organic views from the search follow, so it's not that he doesn't care about subscribers..

greatbritishbg

I've Got It
Reaction score
TB is simplifying when he says that. Subs are an obvious help in the burst of views upon upload which rank the video in the first place, thus ensuring organic views from the search follow, so it's not that he doesn't care about subscribers..
He has stated in podcasts how annoying it is that subscribers don't sub and are often the scum of the earth aha (In a jokey fashion).

Nathan Richards

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
In those 2 days you only acquired 5 subs which means once you've finished buying your views you're stuck