How to get more views(approximately 1000 views more a day)

gamerbloxgaming

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
How to get more views on Youtube.
Table of content:
  • Intro
  • What to do
  • How does it works
  • End
Intro:
Hello,

Do you want to get more views on Youtube? This you need to follow this guide, this guide is made by me, there are probably some variants of it, but I did not base it on them, I did not copy anything of it, this guide is based on my experiences.

I hope you get the same results as I did.

What to do:
You need to do some things, the first thing you need to do is make a Google Adwords account, you can do this by going to:
http://adwords.google.com/

Then you need to get some budget to spend for Google Adwords, you can get this budget for free here:
https://www.google.com/appserve/fb/forms/auonline/

You need to enter the code at the billing tab on Google Adwords, then you click Personal use, accept the checkbox and then you click Enter a Voucher code, then you click Save and you can begin with advertising.

Then you need to set up a video campaign, you can do this by clicking on Youtube in the My videos part on Promote, I recommend setting your budget to $15,- a day, because on one day there are other people online then the other day.

If you want allot of views, you can set the CPV to $0.01, this will get you allot of views for not that much money.

How does it works:
The system is pretty easy to understand, you simply pay to get your ads viewed, if you are smart, you monetize your videos so you also make money of it.

End:
Thanks for reading the guide to get more views on Youtube, I hope it worked for you, if it did, please give some feedback on the thread.

My Socialblade stats:
http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/gamerbloxgaming

A picture:

Greetings,
Tom Heek

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
This seems like some great tips to help people to promote their channels and videos on youtube :) I have a couple of quick questions about some of the points given... I know that you have said that the one where you can buy $80 adwords for $1.99 isn't legit however, I would like to know more about the free adwords budget... how legit is this source for the free budget? :)
Other than that, I really think that this may help a few people :)

gamerbloxgaming

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am not sure, I didn't try it, I bought a code, but when Google says something they aren't lying most of the time I think.

You can also get coupon codes from magazines and such, sometimes they are in a computer related magazine, but then you are just lucky.

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
I am not sure, I didn't try it, I bought a code, but when Google says something they aren't lying most of the time I think.

You can also get coupon codes from magazines and such, sometimes they are in a computer related magazine, but then you are just lucky.
i guess so yeh :) you've either gotta be rich or extremely lucky :/

enzerutomoshibi

Evil Fairy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
Who has money to spend on this, these days? (I'd like some kthx)
Does this actually work?

gamerbloxgaming

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yes, this works, because I used this myself and I got the days that I used it allot more views.

KevinPJH

www.youtube.com/user/muttnbear
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I will try this out! Thank you for the tips :)

Marc Corn

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I wan't to point something out, most of the time there is no sure fired way you will get 1,000 views or more on a video. I have proven this across 2 channels, my vlogs and tech videos. It is all about the content and how you grab someones attention. Remember one thing always try to grab the audience attention in a good way and not a bad, so that means don't go making hate or bashing videos. I have had previous experience with those in 2006 where I successfully annoyed the linux community proving that the software dose not always work for every computer.

gamerbloxgaming

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yes, you also need to make good content, but that is just common sense most of the time.