How often do you upload?

I upload once a week, but only because my videos take ages to make. It consists of something like this:
Researching: 1-2 hours.
Script Writing: 1-2 hours.
Voice recording: 1-2 hours.
Video editing: 3-4 hours. <- embarrassingly, sometimes even longer than this!

Though I'm hoping that as I become more proficient at making them the process will speed up a bit.
Are you kidding me? 3-4 hours for video editing is great [emoji23] I spend at least 10 per video!!!!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I used to do once a month, but over the last month I've done weekly videos. Plan on doing that until summer, then posting 2 per week or more!

I upload food reviews daily. It usually takes me 10-30 mins to film depending on what it is i'm reviewing. It takes me about an hour to edit it on my iPhone and create a thumbnail. Then however long it takes to upload and process. I can usually get it done from start to finish in about 2-3 hours of time. If I start doing bigger more involved videos I may drop my upload schedule down but people seem to like the daily uploads so i'm doing my best to stick with it.

I usually go 2-4 times a week. I work from home, so I can work on my videos at any time I'm not working.

I schedule my videos to be three days a week on the same days. I tend to record edit and upload most of them the same day every week so i can be ahead of things and not worry about it till a week later.

Maybe once every two weeks ,
Depends on who you are, what kind of channel you do and how big your audience.
depends I don't think you should if you daily if you have no audience just seems like spam if you do
The bigger channels upload daily because they know that a large portion of their audience will be demanding more
But for me my audience is invisible soo.... :`(

I schedule my videos to be three days a week on the same days. I tend to record edit and upload most of them the same day every week so i can be ahead of things and not worry about it till a week later.

Same here. I uploaded my 4 videos for the week this morning, now I don't have to worry about it.

I want to say monthly, but it's basically just scattered. If you take an average based on how long the channel's existed though, I post once every 51 days.
That seems pretty pathetic when I look at it that way.

Back