How often do you upload?

I try to upload everyday but If for any reason I can’t upload that day I will do a live stream on my YouTube channel I would also go live on LiveRaise :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I upload once a week and when you're getting started I would still recommend uploading at least once a week. If you upload less than once a week, then your subscribers might forget about you and your videos will get less views. And as we all know, the YouTube algorithm favors consistency.

More videos = more views = more subscribers

I am NOT consistent at all. i had a dream about uploading a video every week or so but found out pretty quick that it was imposible. My videos takes a lot of time to make and I have a job and kids too. I have found out however that is is posible to grow a channel without consistent uploads. Content is king I heard someone say and i second that:):up2:

I upload weekly. That's the most I can do and still maintain quality. Also, I think that subscribers already have so many things competing for their attention, asking for a minute (literally) out of their weekends is the way to not irritate them into leaving.

I try to upload at least once a week. I feel that is regular enough to constantly have videos out there but not too much to burn me out. I’d love to upload every day but I’m currently not in the right place to be doing so

Back