How much do you invest with Adwords?

Haven't spent a penny on my channel and I average a few hundred subscribers a day atm. Just focus on making better content not wasting your money on ads.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Haven't spent a penny on my channel and I average a few hundred subscribers a day atm. Just focus on making better content not wasting your money on ads.

hey ok, but how did you find new followers? And how do you promote your channel?

hey ok, but how did you find new followers? And how do you promote your channel?

I don't really promote my channel at all to be honest, I just kinda make videos when I'm free and upload them. Just try and make content people like and use the correct keywords, the views/subs will come.

I don't really promote my channel at all to be honest, I just kinda make videos when I'm free and upload them. Just try and make content people like and use the correct keywords, the views/subs will come.

sorry but, do you do videos, upload them and your videos get views?
sorry but i dont understand how, because as i know Youtube engine dont do nothing once you upload a video so i suppose you have to show your videos somewhere else.. dont you do?[DOUBLEPOST=1498549309,1498549255][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah, I actually listen to Green Day!

hi Princess, so may i ask what you think about my channel? :)

sorry but, do you do videos, upload them and your videos get views?
sorry but i dont understand how, because as i know Youtube engine dont do nothing once you upload a video so i suppose you have to show your videos somewhere else.. dont you do?[DOUBLEPOST=1498549309,1498549255][/DOUBLEPOST]

hi Princess, so may i ask what you think about my channel? :)
I don't do anything, my last video has 200k views. The only thing I do is research the tags before I upload. Just upload good content and people will watch.

Back