How much do you invest with Adwords?

Khappa

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Musician, Vlogger
What is that?
oh im sorry man, i dont know... just quoted your reply and that has happened. anyway

that was my question:
Ive started in using Reddit where as you said we can just get few views but a small amount of subs, i got shared videos! So, have you ever tried to do offline promo?

AngelineCommander

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have put in nothing to my adwords account and have no Idea why I set one up. I get an good few views sharing my videos on google plus and facebook youtube groups.I'll try on reddit and words of mouth to get a new few views and subs.

Psychotic Squirrel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
ok, what's your strategy man?[DOUBLEPOST=1497772025,1497771812][/DOUBLEPOST]

Cant see your channel man but if its based on the numbers i read in your post it seems to be working. What are your alternative strategies?[DOUBLEPOST=1497772099][/DOUBLEPOST]

2 dollars per day? how many views/sub do you get with this budget?
Well because of the recent over-delivery with adwords I've literally gotten thousands of free views with this budget, so I don't know how accurate my results will be in comparison to someone else who spends the same amount.

ok, what's your strategy man?[DOUBLEPOST=1497772025,1497771812][/DOUBLEPOST]

Cant see your channel man but if its based on the numbers i read in your post it seems to be working. What are your alternative strategies?[DOUBLEPOST=1497772099][/DOUBLEPOST]

2 dollars per day? how many views/sub do you get with this budget?
so far i've gotten 52,000+ views and 89 subscribers...

sledrunner31

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I know as i said its a very very small bugdet, unfortunately promotion requires more money
Seems like it. Either go big or dont go at all. Im running out of ways to promote and subs have slowed down a lot so I felt like trying it. But like anything with YT its an enigma.

Khappa

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
ok guys ive asked this question a lot so... what do you think about offline promotion?

enquidu

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
ok guys ive asked this question a lot so... what do you think about offline promotion?
Could you elaborate on what you mean by offline promotion?
I actually thought about handing out flyers at a local video game convention recently, do you mean something of this sort?

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Since I don´t know what offline promo is, I will ask again, what is offline promo?

Khappa

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guys everything that can give you people in your channels: ticket-cards, flyers, content giving, street painting, talk to them, spread the words...
im asking because i just wanna plan new ideas? Have you got one?

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Ah ok!
The only thing I do, is to have a t-shirt, with the name of my website on the back, and walk around town. I did that the first day I was in Tokyo, didn´t help much. But at least I tried!
If you are ok with it, you could talk to people about the channel and stuff!

Khappa

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ah ok!
The only thing I do, is to have a t-shirt, with the name of my website on the back, and walk around town. I did that the first day I was in Tokyo, didn´t help much. But at least I tried!
If you are ok with it, you could talk to people about the channel and stuff!
yes bro, t-shirt is cool especially if you live in a very big town like Tokyo, the only problem about Tokyo is that they do not speak english very well.
Ticket-cards require a bit effort but as I see it cost less than a penny each card and its a very "sexy" item you can distribute to people for free.