How much do you invest with Adwords?

Khappa

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Musician, Vlogger
How much do you invest with Adwords daily?

And how this is helping your channel?

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Nothing! Because I´m not bothered with it, but that´s just me.

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I used to spend £50 a month but I dont think it really helped.

Psychotic Squirrel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
spend $2 a day or around $60 a month. For my channel it's worked wonders and has gotten me a decent amount of subscribers, however i have a new channel that's just starting. Already established channels with a steady flow of organic subscribers may not notice much of a difference or change.

Khappa

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Nothing! Because I´m not bothered with it, but that´s just me.
ok, what's your strategy man?[DOUBLEPOST=1497772025,1497771812][/DOUBLEPOST]
I used to spend £50 a month but I dont think it really helped.
Cant see your channel man but if its based on the numbers i read in your post it seems to be working. What are your alternative strategies?[DOUBLEPOST=1497772099][/DOUBLEPOST]
spend $2 a day or around $60 a month. For my channel it's worked wonders and has gotten me a decent amount of subscribers, however i have a new channel that's just starting. Already established channels with a steady flow of organic subscribers may not notice much of a difference or change.
2 dollars per day? how many views/sub do you get with this budget?

sledrunner31

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ive only recently started using it, just a little bit I've maybe invest 30 - 40 dollars in all. Gets me plenty of views but I hardly ever get any interaction from them. No subs or comments or likes even. I try to target it towards places I think people will like but it doesnt seem to matter.

Reactions: Actioncam.nz

TheSwedishTraveler

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
ok, what's your strategy man?[DOUBLEPOST=1497772025,1497771812][/DOUBLEPOST]

Cant see your channel man but if its based on the numbers i read in your post it seems to be working. What are your alternative strategies?[DOUBLEPOST=1497772099][/DOUBLEPOST]

2 dollars per day? how many views/sub do you get with this budget?
My strategy is to keep on doing what i´m doing, and hopefully the viewers and subscribers will come!
I do advertise on other places like Reddit, which gets some views, but not as much subscribers! So it´s good!

enquidu

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I used to invest 20€ here or there, mostly into promoting videos that I considered to have come out really well and that I was very proud of. Sadly, I didn't get a lot of benefits from the ad campaign. I got views, of course, but almost no interactions or even subscriptions - so those views were not really worth it in my opionion.
I am currently working on a new channel trailer that I want to do some long term promotion on, with like 1 or 2 € per day. However, I need to get deeper into the subject matter and find out how to fine tune the ad campaign (set prices per click, etc.) Does anybody happen to have good learning material on that subject?

Khappa

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
I used to invest 20€ here or there, mostly into promoting videos that I considered to have come out really well and that I was very proud of. Sadly, I didn't get a lot of benefits from the ad campaign. I got views, of course, but almost no interactions or even subscriptions - so those views were not really worth it in my opionion.
I am currently working on a new channel trailer that I want to do some long term promotion on, with like 1 or 2 € per day. However, I need to get deeper into the subject matter and find out how to fine tune the ad campaign (set prices per click, etc.) Does anybody happen to have good learning material on that subject?
no interactions? But as i know i think that spending just 20 dollars means nothing. I know a promo campaign should be very consistent[DOUBLEPOST=1497873318,1497873264][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ive only recently started using it, just a little bit I've maybe invest 30 - 40 dollars in all. Gets me plenty of views but I hardly ever get any interaction from them. No subs or comments or likes even. I try to target it towards places I think people will like but it doesnt seem to matter.
I know as i said its a very very small bugdet, unfortunately promotion requires more money[DOUBLEPOST=1497873408][/DOUBLEPOST]
My strategy is to keep on doing what i´m doing, and hopefully the viewers and subscribers will come!
I do advertise on other places like Reddit, which gets some views, but not as much subscribers! So it´s good!
Ive started in using Reddit where as you said we can just get few views but a small amount of subs, i got shared videos! So, have you ever tried to do offline promo?

TheSwedishTraveler

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
no interactions? But as i know i think that spending just 20 dollars means nothing. I know a promo campaign should be very consistent[DOUBLEPOST=1497873318,1497873264][/DOUBLEPOST]

I know as i said its a very very small bugdet, unfortunately promotion requires more money[DOUBLEPOST=1497873408][/DOUBLEPOST]

Ive started in using Reddit where as you said we can just get few views but a small amount of subs, i got shared videos! So, have you ever tried to do offline promo?
What is that?