How many subscribers to be a partner on YouTube?

I'm not bothered about that at the moment, although I can see it being an issue if I ever got "big" on YouTube. I just want the additional benefits, so it's a perfect fit for now.
I thought the same until I got a few months into it. The thing your not realizing is without those outlets your just promoting yourself and you can only go so far alone. If you ever got big on Youtube you wouldn't need those outlets then.

I thought the same until I got a few months into it. The thing your not realizing is without those outlets your just promoting yourself and you can only go so far alone. If you ever got big on Youtube you wouldn't need those outlets then.

Of course you would. Subscribers can come and go at any time, so you still need the promotion even if you're a big YouTuber. I agree with the self promotion though - it can become tiresome. I do enough of it for my band and it gets me down sometimes, but I'm used to it, so I might be OK. I'll see how it goes with RPM, and I'll try not to forget that I'm actually doing this for fun :)

Of course you would. Subscribers can come and go at any time, so you still need the promotion even if you're a big YouTuber. I agree with the self promotion though - it can become tiresome. I do enough of it for my band and it gets me down sometimes, but I'm used to it, so I might be OK. I'll see how it goes with RPM, and I'll try not to forget that I'm actually doing this for fun :)
I mean it wouldn't hurt but it wouldnt be needed as much as it is now. On a good note though RPM has made a forum and plan on making a Youtube to help partners so maybe in the future their partners can get some awesome promotion. I'm not saying they are a bad network at all, they have excellent support and are great if your just wanting the partner benefits.

Back