How many subscribers to be a partner on YouTube?

Too be honest YouTube partner is only about the views. Quality doesn't matter, Subs doesn't matter, copyright music in videos doesn't matter, you need to be in good standing so no copyright strikes, but 1000 views per day and you have partnership. It's really that easy.

Copyright does matter.

Not with youtube gaming networks because partners monetize and if you monetize copyright material you can get suited.

I would say you need some subscriber, I had an old Yt account, with 150 subscribers and 3k views. However I was turned down. Its really unclear. But anyways, subscribe to me on YT and I will 100% subscribe back to you.

I was also unsure of the process to becoming a full partner. I've just noticed that I can now use a custom thumbnail image for my videos. Is this a sign that my partnership privilages are increasing?
Any thoughts on this?
Thanks
D

I was also unsure of the process to becoming a full partner. I've just noticed that I can now use a custom thumbnail image for my videos. Is this a sign that my partnership privilages are increasing?
Any thoughts on this?
Thanks
D

I read somewhere that YouTube was now offering thumbnails to all YouTubers, so you don't need to be a partner. :)

i think more inportant is to have your own unique videos and good amount of views to be partner with them.. subscribers are not that inportant ;)

Back