How many subscribers to be a partner on YouTube?

FrostPsycho

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Don't know if this thread exists already, please let me know if it does! ;) What is the least amount of subscribers/views you need to have to have a chance of being a partner on youtube? :) I've always wondered this and all help is appreciated! :)

Kisses
/F.

Shewquet

Youtuber who loves to edit
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Well none to be honest the old partnership is gone all you need is one video that's you can monetize then you are partner hats it but now you don't et branding, that's why a lot of olks are going to third parties like fullscreen

Shewquet

Youtuber who loves to edit
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I just applied with thm thanks for the info[DOUBLEPOST=1346225495,1346225431][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi, it's a bit blurry, but there's nothing stopping you from trying. Try with Fullscreen here:

http://apply.fullscreen.net/fullscreen
thanks for the link[DOUBLEPOST=1346225611][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi, it's a bit blurry, but there's nothing stopping you from trying. Try with Fullscreen here:

http://apply.fullscreen.net/fullscreen
be sure to hek out my channel inbox me what you think

Joofville

Funny Animations
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I just applied with thm thanks for the info[DOUBLEPOST=1346225495,1346225431][/DOUBLEPOST] thanks for the link[DOUBLEPOST=1346225611][/DOUBLEPOST] be sure to hek out my channel inbox me what you think
Have already, very nice, let me know what you think of mine :)

Patrick Harris

You see what I did there?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I don't think it has much to do with subs. Its more about content, quality of content, how consistent the content is and how many views you get. I've seen crappy channels make partner, and I've seen incredible channels go unnoticed.

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't think it has much to do with subs. Its more about content, quality of content, how consistent the content is and how many views you get. I've seen crappy channels make partner, and I've seen incredible channels go unnoticed.
Exactly. Some networks like fullscreen do require 500+ subscribers but all others don't. You can have 50 subscribers and 150 total views to be partnered with youtube.

RichyChip

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just submitted mine for consideration. Worth a try I guess, fingers crossed.

Kris Obaseki

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Yeah being a partner is one of my Youtube goals! Only time will tell..

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Too be honest YouTube partner is only about the views. Quality doesn't matter, Subs doesn't matter, copyright music in videos doesn't matter, you need to be in good standing so no copyright strikes, but 1000 views per day and you have partnership. It's really that easy.