Vlog How many Oregon vloggers do we have out there?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenny Lynne

"To live would be an awfully big adventure"
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I was having issues inviting everyone to one conversation. SO I'm going to do it here. @twigboy16 @Restart @polodennis @KGATV @Paige McKenzie

We are starting a google hangouts chat (phone app) so that anytime we want to meet up, or if we are just doing something and everyone else can come, we can type it in there to easily invite everyone instead of hoping that they will see the message on yttalk. All local youtubers are invited.

If you would like to be included in this, send me your email address and I will add you. :)

My email is JennyLynneT@gmail.com

twigboy16

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I was having issues inviting everyone to one conversation. SO I'm going to do it here. @twigboy16 @Restart @polodennis @KGATV @Paige McKenzie

We are starting a google hangouts chat (phone app) so that anytime we want to meet up, or if we are just doing something and everyone else can come, we can type it in there to easily invite everyone instead of hoping that they will see the message on yttalk. All local youtubers are invited.

If you would like to be included in this, send me your email address and I will add you. :)

My email is JennyLynneT@gmail.com
Logen_McCray@outlook.com

Jenny Lynne

"To live would be an awfully big adventure"
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
@twigboy16 I sent you an invite, it looks like you aren't on hangouts. do you have a gmail that you use on your phone?

Jordin Garcia

Reaction score
hey![DOUBLEPOST=1492998325,1492988898][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey i live in clackamas/milwaukie if anyone is down to meet up and record

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
hey![DOUBLEPOST=1492998325,1492988898][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey i live in clackamas/milwaukie if anyone is down to meet up and record
@Jordin Garcia

Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is from 2014. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by clicking on their username above their avatar.

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old for collabs is recommended.)

Status
Not open for further replies.