Vlog How many Oregon vloggers do we have out there?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenny Lynne

"To live would be an awfully big adventure"
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd be down to meet up, like... tomorrow, even? At the Menchies?
Sounds great! Anyone else want to meet? What times are best for everyone? For me, the afternoon or earlier is best, if possible. If not possible, I can do the evening too.

Jenny Lynne

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I can swing that. :) @polodennis What times are best for you? If you can go tomorrow?[DOUBLEPOST=1405881437,1405880667][/DOUBLEPOST]When we get a planned time, we can make a post in the meetup area for ALL local youtubers, not just vloggers. :) It could be fun![DOUBLEPOST=1405902031][/DOUBLEPOST]
I vote for sometime between 2pm to dinner time.
So, Kevin can't make it tomorrow, he works 1-11pm. So maybe we should just set on a time to meet at Menchie's, and if the other's need a different time, we'll adjust then. Then we can find out which day works best next, and find out which days Kevin can make it, because he would like to join us. But somewhere closer to Beverton would probably be best. So that both of the Beverton Youtubers can more likely make it.

Even ifwe end up getting together as more of a support and feedback system, I would be happy with that too. :) What ever happens happens, but I would like to work out the next meeting to include our Beverton friends. :)

twigboy16

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Wow i posted this like 6 months ago, and never checked up on it. I am totally for the motion of meeting in Portland I think that would be a bunch of fun. We should just coordinate a time and place, preferable by the end of this month:)

Reactions: Jenny Lynne

Jenny Lynne

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow i posted this like 6 months ago, and never checked up on it. I am totally for the motion of meeting in Portland I think that would be a bunch of fun. We should just coordinate a time and place, preferable by the end of this month:)
Awesome. Well, we are getting together tomorrow at Menchie's in Clackamas. Not sure what time yet. But after 2pm. Another get together at the end of the month would be awesome. Kevin wants to come, but I'm not sure which days he is available yet, closer to portland/Beverton would probably be better for him. Let us know if you can come tomorrow :)

twigboy16

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Awesome. Well, we are getting together tomorrow at Menchie's in Clackamas. Not sure what time yet. But after 2pm. Another get together at the end of the month would be awesome. Kevin wants to come, but I'm not sure which days he is available yet, closer to portland/Beverton would probably be better for him. Let us know if you can come tomorrow :)

Well tomorrow is too soon for me but the end of the month for sure would work great. Just let me know when the next meet up is:)

Jenny Lynne

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well tomorrow is too soon for me but the end of the month for sure would work great. Just let me know when the next meet up is:)
alrighty! @kgtv only knows his schedule a week in advance, so we should try to work with that, if it's okay. :) what days are usually good for you? What area of Portland are you in?

Ryan CG

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well, for whoever wants to meet up today at Menchies near the Clackamas mall... let's say 3pm?

Status
Not open for further replies.