How long does it take you guys to make video

I usually do about 2-3 videos for editing and uploading, most of the times it takes 5 hours but do it while I'm sleeping or at work

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Right now we've three significantly different styles of videos. Two are fairly low maintenance in the editing or script writing departments but the third (movie reviews) is about an hour to shoot, two hours to write the script, give or take, and about twelve hours of editing in its current format. These videos average ten minutes of runtime.

Hey guys just wondering how long it takes you all to make a video on your channel, personally for me it takes like 30 mins of editing and about 5-10 hours of getting clips from gameplay. Do you guys think this is a long amount of time for making videos because it sure takes a long time to get all of the right clips.

That depends on what kind of footage you're getting. If you're doing any competitve gameplay capture like Counterstrike, there are options where you can record your highlights ingame. Again it all depends on the gaming system functions. For me it only takes 4 hours in total to obtain footages, create thumbnails and pictures, find music, and finally to upload the video which does take a large amount of the time to finish.

as others say, yeah it definitely depends. I do vlogging so of course the majority of the time I’m just talking. But with editing I try to make a conversation to viewers seem not so boring by adding music or just funny little moments into it to keep it entertaining. Again not to make me just talking seem so boring. Editing is a very powerful tool, deff can take some time to learn and deff fun when you get it done the way you want it! :)

Back