How long did it take you to reach 100 subs

Status
Not open for further replies.
@lucy marriott
I remember when I was stuck at 17. Make sure to promote your videos in the google + communities that helped me a lot. I try to share my videos almost everywhere, facebook page, twitter, instagram, google, blogger, pinterest, ello. i got some subscribers through fullscreen. with fb, instagram and twitter if you don't already use hashtags, you should.! that helped me A LOT! I will share a couple of your videos on twitter. I hope this helps! :)

when i first started out i was so scared to talk and now with each video that i upload, i feel i am getting more confident. I feel my content is improving.

Thank you! I do use all the hash tags I can think of lol! I've been getting other tips to do with my homepage and video organisation and thumbnails so gonna work on them also!

2 months I think, I think it shot up at the start because i joined groups with other youtubers and networked and tried to make friends with a lot of people.

I took over a dead channel for an animal shelter where I am a volunteer. It took about 4 months to gain an additional 100 subs. At the beginning, the shelter would post my videos on their FB and ask people to sub the channel so I would have some days where I would get over 20 new subs. Now they hardly ever post my videos so I get about 5-7 subs a week doing things the traditional way of posting in social media and trying to use good SEO.

Honestly it really depends on your contents to be honest with you. Some people got their 100 subs really quickly and others really slow. Mine took me a month and a half I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back