Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

How I went from 1K to 26K in two months (Gaming)

Discussion in 'YouTube Tips, Tutorials, Help & Guides' started by ProjectJamesify, Feb 18, 2017.

1. ProjectJamesify
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $189
    Thanks again everybody!

Keymailer.co is a great way to find new games and immediately request keys for them. Itch.io is the place to find Indie games. I'm not so into the AAA games, but those can be followed through pretty much any big gaming-related publisher.

OrbitGuy and BulletGaming like this.
  2. BulletGaming
    Cash:
    $8
    Amazing! Thanks for the reply. I think the AAA Games often are often covered by more mainstream individuals and I've always been looking for somewhere to branch off too that I personally would feel more situated in so I will certainly check out those links and take on board your advice!

3. Chipface12
    Cash:
    $17
    That's awesome man, your channel is looking so good! I would appreciate it if you could check out my channel and let me know some tips possibly? I tried the trending games thing but it didn't really work out well.

Cheers

Chipface

4. ItsKJ
    Cash:
    $28
    Thanks for this advice man, going to try to take it to heart

It's crazy, because when I think about it this really is the key

The most viewed video on my channel was one for a newer beta of GRW that came out

Going to keep this in mind, thanks man.

5. Nebojsa032
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $85
    Thank you for posting this and i am glad about your sucess and i hope your channel will grow even more! Keep doing what you love man! :D

6. avrona
    Cash:
    $29
    Still better than me. I'm at 3 and a half years and only at 118 subscribers. Yet I already do what you say in the thread. Any other ideas?

7. velocity
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $11
    I feel like I do all these things within my topic yet I'm sitting at 300 in 5 months still :/

8. Trippst3r
    Cash:
    $13
    Thank you for the great advice!

9. hoobagames
    Cash:
    $5
    How do you search the trending games? what kind of data would you look for? when you know the game is popular, but there are already tons of gameplay out there, do you give up and find another?

10. ScouseMouse
    Cash:
    $48
    Do you not think that by picking the trending games when you're a small up and comer you instantly throw yourself into the toughest market going? Like you'll be playing the vv popular games but so will likely 10-20 other gaming youtubers who have 1mil+ subs each, so why would anyone watch the guy with 1000 subs?

I don't know if that's true, I'm a noob to Youtube, it was just the first thought I had when I was thinking about game selection. I thought it was better to stay away from games where the 'big boys' are gonna be crushing it