How do some Youtubers get so many views/subscribers in a short amount of time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

labprofess

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I was waiting for this question....just joking but I thought that im the only one . I guess there a sibling/brother or sister of a big youtuber. Lets take ComendyshortsGamer as a example: He starded of with 0 subscribers and then KSI put him onto his featured channels and made videos with him and his channel in the discription. Since he gets a guarrateed 1 million views on each video, there is a chace that some people will acaully check him out, and if they like his content they subscribe. Plus when he has a lot of subcribers his fans will also spread his channel,like his videos and share them on facebook,twitter etc.

Thats what I think how they get so famous

Karan Gowda

Reaction score
Man I really wish I could also know, as I only have 42 subs with a few months into youtube...

DanAwesomeStuff

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I feel like it comes down to a three way split between the following:
1. Right place, right time
2. Quality videos, consistent uploads
3. Marketing

I've noticed that the more I watch and interact on other YT videos (AND NOT SUB4SUB!!), and the fact I upload 1 video per week, and the quality of my videos has gone up, I've seen a huge increase in views and subs.

UserU

Suspended
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Endorsements from big YouTubers and the power of Reddit.

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have seen some (small)Youtubers had about 1K/5K subscribers and after only 1/3 months later they have over 10K, 20K,subscribers on Youtube especially when they are starting out on Youtube.

Like Liam Spencer last April(2014) he started making Youtube videos and now he has already over 7.1K subscribers and JackTheBridge started his Youtube channel in September last year and now already have over 12K subscribers!

I am wondering how some (small)Youtubers get soo many views/ subscribers in a short amount of time?

I use Twitter(My only traffic source for Youtube) to get views and subscribers on my Youtube channel, following lots of people and DM people telling them to check out my Youtube channel or new video, i get about 95 subscribers per month on Youtube and Small Youtubers like Liam Spencer, JackTheBridge must get about 1/5K subscribers on Youtube per month.

I don't have Instragam or Tumblr anything like that, I just have Twitter for my Youtube channel but I really want to be like them, my videos are getting very close to the quality of there videos!

BUT THE BIG QUESTION HOW DO THEY GET SOOO MANY VIEWS/SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE IN A SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME??

Such an easy question!

Here's a prime example:

BTF.jpg

Since Aug 13, 33k subs and 17M views. Not bad for 6 weeks work.

How did they do it?
There's a current semi-crazy around "bad baby" keywords. They took the Toy Freaks channel that started this craze, and copied their ideas, titles, tags, pretty much mirrored the SEO. Even use the same name for their kids and claim their kids are named the same as the Toy Freaks kids.
Result? Baby Toy Freaks comes up for searches for bad baby.
Sure they copped lots of crap in the comments, and they engaged the commenters and inflamed the hate, but at their traffic level and growth rates, I don't think they care they are laughing all the way to the ATM.
So that's one way to grow - identify a popular trend, identify the top 1 or 2 channels in that trend, and mirror SEO parameters and video ideas.[DOUBLEPOST=1475928491,1475928258][/DOUBLEPOST]
I rather have 100 extra views for one vid than 800k subs from North Korea..
Hahaha - if you had 800k subs in North Korea you could probably overthrow Kim and take the title of Dear Leader.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
To anyone reading this - This thread is old (2015) but I'm going to keep it open because it contains some good posts, but just be aware that the OP and some of the earlier posters of this thread are probably no longer active so bear that in mind before replying. :)

(moved to strategy)

Status
Not open for further replies.