Have slow Uploads? Try this

greatbritishbg

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hey, that's some time you've been using the software bud. Should I watch some tutorials to help me get started? Or is it similar to Sony Vegas?

TheFNetwork
I'd say watch Tuts if you get stuck, at first it's all a bit confusing but you pick it up so quick :p

nxinyourface

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Would take me more time to encode it, than upload it (240/20mbit connection). But I think that some people will find it usefull. Quality will always suffer with encoding tho.

TheFNetwork

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd say watch Tuts if you get stuck, at first it's all a bit confusing but you pick it up so quick :p
Hey, hehe you make it sound so easy bud. Adobe support 64Bit Operating Systems right bud? Also, most people seem to render in mp4 is there an option to do so in Adobe?

TheFNetwork

greatbritishbg

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hey, hehe you make it sound so easy bud. Adobe support 64Bit Operating Systems right bud? Also, most people seem to render in mp4 is there an option to do so in Adobe?

TheFNetwork
32 bit and 64 bit ;)

And yep mp4 is viable as an import, but as you'd be using this for FLV export it isn't really necessary.

Adobe is like the royal editing software, expensive for a reason but one of the top dogs.
http://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/kb/supported-file-formats-premiere-pro.html

i'd also look into getting After Effects if you want to be snazzy

Reactions: TheFNetwork

TheFNetwork

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, I've used Adobe After Effects in the past but was only used for templates. Quite simply to use as I was only working with a template. But yeah After Effects is the way to go for "Special" effects etc.
Thanks bud will be checking out the link for file exports.

TheFNetwork

matgame2

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sometimes my renders take a really long time.
13+ hours for a montage with quite a bit of effects but it's my PC's fault.
Can this help in any way?

TheFNetwork

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey matgame2 how are you doing? The software is mainly used to reduce the file size of the final video file after it has been rendered. When your final video is ready to be uploaded then you will be about to use the software to reduce the file size.

TheFNetwork

YKYMrFalcon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Eh, I tried it a while back. Doesn't work too great with capture devices like hdpvr. There is a further quality loss. I might try it again now that I'm getting into PC capture, but I can get out 2-3 vids daily (ranging an average of 1.5gb each) and I don't have the greatest up speed.