Have slow Uploads? Try this

greatbritishbg

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hey, sounds cool will be checking it out very soon. Also I don't use Adobe Premier but use Sony Vegas, I'm sure there is an option to "Render" in FLV format...

TheFNetwork
I'm an ex-user of Sony Vegas Pro, cancelled my licence after I found Adobe had FLV's and Sony Vegas didn't :( Sorry mate

TheFNetwork

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, wow that's some "major movements" surely FLV isn't the best format to render video files on bud? Wow, I'm just shocked that you actually moved from Sony Vegas to Adobe.
It's cool bud thanks anyway :)

TheFNetwork

greatbritishbg

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hey, wow that's some "major movements" surely FLV isn't the best format to render video files on bud? Wow, I'm just shocked that you actually moved from Sony Vegas to Adobe.
It's cool bud thanks anyway :)

TheFNetwork
It is a major move, and for me it's fine. I'm an ex-film student so I can safely say for whipping together clips, Sony Vegas is the way to go, for adding effects. The Adobe pack is essential ^^

FLV is the prefered format to exporting to upload. I do all my recording in MP4 (Which can be done with FFsplit and Xsplit as well. But lets say I have a complete clip that requires no editing (Gameplay of League of Legends). I can record as FLV, upload in a matter of 20-30 mins (For a 40 minute game) in 1080p and use the YouTube Trim tool to get rid of the excess :)

Otherwise I record MP4, do my editing, export as FLV and wham It has next to no upload time again :) Simples.

TheFNetwork

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, looks interesting bud. But for someone who has used Sony Vegas since they began editing would you say it's an easy move to Adobe? Btw, its been more than 10 years I've been editing.

TheFNetwork

greatbritishbg

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hey, looks interesting bud. But for someone who has used Sony Vegas since they began editing would you say it's an easy move to Adobe? Btw, its been more than 10 years I've been editing.

TheFNetwork
So easy to pickup, if you're a handy man at editing it's just getting to know the software, I picked it up in a week to be honest. I'm still learning but like the essentials that sony vegas offer can be learnt in a week :)

TheFNetwork

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, damn you make it sound so easy bud hehe.What's the difference between the two editting software's? Surely you just didn't make the move cause of FLV format?

TheFNetwork

greatbritishbg

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hey, damn you make it sound so easy bud hehe.What's the difference between the two editting software's? Surely you just didn't make the move cause of FLV format?

TheFNetwork
Well the way I see it is that Sony Vegas is there to edit clips into a movie. It's nothing fancy, limited, low cpu. It's a get the job done piece of software.
Where as Adobe has the full whack, you get cool effects, animations everything vegas offers AND the ability to export to flv ;) Not to mention a hell of a lot more export formats.

:)

Reactions: TheFNetwork

TheFNetwork

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, thanks for that little info bud appreciate it very much. I think I should do a bit more research on the software, as it looks interesting. How long have you been using Adobe for?

TheFNetwork

greatbritishbg

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hey, thanks for that little info bud appreciate it very much. I think I should do a bit more research on the software, as it looks interesting. How long have you been using Adobe for?

TheFNetwork
On and off for about 2-3 years :)