Other Gangnam style Collab!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
allready got mine ... but dude seriosly ... now, i`m not known to be the best in quality projects but not the shittyest either ... but i have to say i made about a minet of this and MY GOD IS IT HARD hahaha, i wanted to make it right like PSY does it but the str8 face was a imposibility and the timing to the dobble step was terrible but i think i did a good job lol

i'm so down! but me and my friend call the elevator scene! (aka, the best scene) (if that's a legal move) .... i swear it will not disappoint!! but whatever you decide is fine too

i'm so down! but me and my friend call the elevator scene! (aka, the best scene) (if that's a legal move) .... i swear it will not disappoint!! but whatever you decide is fine too
someone else said they may do this one before you, but if they don't make a clip for that scene then its all yours :p

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!! xD[DOUBLEPOST=1347251334,1347251260][/DOUBLEPOST]seriously though, whatever would be amzing! it'll just be awesome to do a collab video!

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!! xD[DOUBLEPOST=1347251334,1347251260][/DOUBLEPOST]seriously though, whatever would be amzing! it'll just be awesome to do a collab video!
actually yea, now u mention it, i jus realized we've never done a collab before :O lolz

I want to join in but I'm not too comfortable with showing my dancing for all to see just yet. HAHA. But is there a deadline? You know, in case I gain my courage?
probably about 2weeks, though that's not definite :) hopefully you work up the courage to join in with us lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back