Other Gangnam style Collab!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xandru8

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
allready got mine ... but dude seriosly ... now, i`m not known to be the best in quality projects but not the shittyest either ... but i have to say i made about a minet of this and MY GOD IS IT HARD hahaha, i wanted to make it right like PSY does it but the str8 face was a imposibility and the timing to the dobble step was terrible but i think i did a good job lol

Delicious

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
im so down for this i have been wanting to do a video with gangnam style

Reactions: Rhinocat

FlipRJ

YTTalk Ramen Knight
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Musician, Comedian
i'm so down! but me and my friend call the elevator scene! (aka, the best scene) (if that's a legal move) .... i swear it will not disappoint!! but whatever you decide is fine too

Reactions: TheKeebzyShow

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
i'm so down! but me and my friend call the elevator scene! (aka, the best scene) (if that's a legal move) .... i swear it will not disappoint!! but whatever you decide is fine too
someone else said they may do this one before you, but if they don't make a clip for that scene then its all yours :p

FlipRJ

YTTalk Ramen Knight
Reaction score
Channel Type
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!! xD[DOUBLEPOST=1347251334,1347251260][/DOUBLEPOST]seriously though, whatever would be amzing! it'll just be awesome to do a collab video!

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!! xD[DOUBLEPOST=1347251334,1347251260][/DOUBLEPOST]seriously though, whatever would be amzing! it'll just be awesome to do a collab video!
actually yea, now u mention it, i jus realized we've never done a collab before :O lolz

FlipRJ

YTTalk Ramen Knight
Reaction score
Channel Type
i know! this is unacceptable! fixing that soon, hopefully :D

Mishie

MishieWishie
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I want to join in but I'm not too comfortable with showing my dancing for all to see just yet. HAHA. But is there a deadline? You know, in case I gain my courage?

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I want to join in but I'm not too comfortable with showing my dancing for all to see just yet. HAHA. But is there a deadline? You know, in case I gain my courage?
probably about 2weeks, though that's not definite :) hopefully you work up the courage to join in with us lolz

Reactions: Vicboss
Status
Not open for further replies.