Other Gangnam style Collab!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Hey guys and gals! this and idea that Keebzy and i have been discussing. Im sure most of you are Familiar with the Song gangnam style! it's a Korean song that went Viral! since then alot of people are doing the dance that the Koreans are doing in the video..and we figured lets jump on the band wagon and do one with a bunch of us yttalk members!!! we'll leave this collab open for a while so no need to worry about time but we do wanna do it while it's still a video that is being talked about so it won't be open forever :p

all you gotta do is Record your self dancing and singing to this song and be creative!!!! either send your links to myself or Keebzy!

For those of you that have not heard of this song check it out!

hope to see alot of you guys Take part in this! should be fun!

My friend and I are were talking about opening a collab about this TODAY!!. I actually have about 2 and half minutes of my friends all doing the dance at a party from this past weekend. Could be some good footage. Would love to get involved.

My friend and I are were talking about opening a collab about this TODAY!!. I actually have about 2 and half minutes of my friends all doing the dance at a party from this past weekend. Could be some good footage. Would love to get involved.

haha amazing!! glad to have you on board man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back