Gaining viewers from Twitter

I'm going to try this out. I'm at 22 followers right now. Lets see how many I could get by the end of the weekend. That's right I just challenged myself and I'm probably going to forget to do this.

I've been doing this daily, helps a ton
Good article.
I didn't know the follow/unfollow rules. I've been doing like 100-200 a day. I think I'll slow down a bit lol

I've tried to use Twitter in the past but it never really worked for me. But with these new tips, I'll give it another try.

Thanks for this. We gained a few followers almost instantly which is a good feeling. Doesn't seem like any of them have migrated over to our channel page yet but that's ok. These things will take time. But it seems that just even a few who are really interested can get the ball rolling.

Oh wow Thank you so much!
I've gained some followers as well, they will find my channel surely some day.. :)

This is indeed long and hard. Another quick tip: Make lists if you still want to read your Twitter feed but don't want to be spammed with all the random people you followed

11 Followers in 24hours, I can't complain here. :)

This is indeed long and hard. Another quick tip: Make lists if you still want to read your Twitter feed but don't want to be spammed with all the random people you followed

What do you mean with lists?
Sorry, I am pretty new to Twitter.

Thanks for this! I'm going to try this tonight. Does Instagram have the same rules? Does anyone know? I'm trying to build my channel and these are pretty cool ideas.

Back