Fullscreen Partnership and Small Site Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was just a suggestion.
I don't appreciate you throwing that example in my face, it was just an example. Your diction was kind of hostile. It's not that I want 1 forum cash for a welcome thread, it's that as a fan of being concise and terse (this post excluded), it's making people be verbose.

But as you're the administrator, I'll respect it. I just thought I could offer a suggestion. And it wasn't a "back and forth" in the way you're putting it. You gave an example, and I responded in the same exact way you replied. If you had said earlier "It will remain that way for now, as the moderators have agreed on it", I would've dropped it. But that is not the response you gave. Instead, you gave a seemingly mocking, uninformative remark.

I wasn't throwing anything in your face, I gave you both an example so you can see how short a 60 character post really is and gave you another example to answer your question, that is all, there's no hostility within my posts there. The back and forth comment was how I perceived this ending up and that is all and I didn't want that. Take it how you wish but text in forum posts can often be perceived as something they are not.

I wasn't throwing anything in your face, I gave you both an example so you can see how short a 60 character post really is and gave you another example to answer your question, that is all, there's no hostility within my posts there. The back and forth comment was how I perceived this ending up and that is all and I didn't want that. Take it how you wish but text in forum posts can often be perceived as something they are not.
Well, thanks for clearing that up, anyway. I appreciate it. :]

Objectively, if anyone says "if you really want...then you can..." in response to an example that picks at the minutia rather than addressing the topic as a whole, I think that's generally taken as hostile rhetoric. Just a heads up for future posts :]

Well, thanks for clearing that up, anyway. I appreciate it. :]

Objectively, if anyone says "if you really want...then you can..." in response to an example that picks at the minutia rather than addressing the topic as a whole, I think that's generally taken as hostile rhetoric. Just a heads up for future posts :]
Are you a sociology major? If not, You should be.

And Michael I now agree, I for some reason read words, not characters, which explains my 7th of a blog post comment.
I have no need for cash, as I have enough as it is, I was only looking out for the nubs here! =]

<3 everyone.

Are you a sociology major? If not, You should be.

And Michael I now agree, I for some reason read words, not characters, which explains my 7th of a blog post comment.
I have no need for cash, as I have enough as it is, I was only looking out for the nubs here! =]

<3 everyone.
no I was a human biology major at Stanford. Premed. Ugh.
But I used to forum a lot, and I pick apart EVERYTHING haha.
fellow nub ;P

Imma happey to see that a small community like this was growing everyday but now that we are partnered with fullscreen :D ITS TIME TO PAAAAAARTY!!! :DDDDDDDD

Sounds pretty cool! I just hope that the forum won't be biased towards Fullscreen when people ask questions about who to get a partnership with and stuff.

Sounds pretty cool! I just hope that the forum won't be biased towards Fullscreen when people ask questions about who to get a partnership with and stuff.

Not at all, if anything most people recommend others to go with what is right for them and their channel rather than be specific :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back