Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone!

As of today YTtalk is now partnered with Fullscreen! As part of this you will notice that we now have a Fullscreen banner at the top of the site as well as some new features.

We now have our very own dedicated Fullscreen forum for all members to participate in, this is open to everyone and will allow you to discuss everything Fullscreen from how to become partnered with them to any kind of Fullscreen related advice, perhaps you want to meet other Fullscreeners, you can now do so in there. Want to talk about Fullscreen? Make sure to post it there :)

Here is a link to the new forum: http://yttalk.com/forums/fullscreen.67/

It will appear below our Monetization and Partnerships forum on the homepage and will be highlighted by - New

We will also be having Fullscreen staff popping in to help with your queries within the Fullscreen forum too :D

In addition to this you may have noticed your navigation is now right at the top of the forums where you can now find all of your alerts, settings and message notifications and our search bar has been moved up into the header to make it stand out a little more, we have also added some extra advertisements around the site but there are less of them showing for logged in members.

You will also notice we have updated the sidebar so on the homepage so we now have Latest/Popular/Videos in tabs showing 10 threads for each, this is so we dont end up with three separate blocks and we can show more this way without taking up too much space.

Thank you for reading everyone :)

New addition:

Your cash is now displayed at the top of the site beside your alerts and you now receive notification when another member sends you cash. Forum posts that are under 60 characters will now not gain any cash to help deter any pointless posts being made for the purpose of increasing cash count.

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I really love the alerts and everything up in the top corner now.

Reactions: Michael

jak6jak

I create stick man animations!!!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Cartoonist, Animator
When will the fullscreen staff come?

Status
Not open for further replies.