Services Free Thumbnails, Banners, Outros etc..!

Mikeyy

asian persuasion
Hey guys so I will be making free content for anyone!

OPEN - AS OF 11/24/2017

SKYPE - mik3ydee or PM me here!

all i ask for in return is a like in my recent video and/or sub (if ur nice)
WHAT I CAN MAKE FOR YOU:
  • Thumbnails
  • Channel Art
  • Channel Banner
  • Outro cards
  • Forum signatures
WHAT I CAN'T MAKE FOR YOU (FOR FREE):
  • Intros
  • 3D Minecraft images
  • 3D Logos

Here are some examples of my work:

adrianfinal.png

adrian1.png

image.png

youtube2.jpg

vinnivchannelart.png

channelicon.png

image.png

AED02_ECA13_B0901_DE35829_FC785_D1_AFFEE0_B8_E8_A80957_DB.png

vinnyv.png

outro.png

Typesofroommatesthumbnail.png

imagethumbnail.png

reverseclipsthumbnail.png

finalcutthumbnail.png

Last edited:
Hello
Nice to have you here man. :)
Can you try and make a Subscribe logo, Channel logo and channel art for me?
If I see your job is nice then I will add your channel address in some of my video descriptions and so on. :)
Can you check my channel to get some idea? My channel name is " What will happen if?"
I mostly play with fire on my channel.

Hey, there thanks for offering this awesome service. I would love it if you could help in Channel Art and Banner, for my educational channel. I will of course subscribe and like all your vids. Please message back, if it's ok. Cheers

Hello, I will start making Youtube videos at the beginning of summer. So I need a logo and cool banner for my channel. I really like 3D banners and logo. Is it possible to do the letter M with cool looking? If it's cool, i will use it. I really like the 4th banner from your examples.
Best wishes,
Marmetz

Hello
Nice to have you here man. :)
Can you try and make a Subscribe logo, Channel logo and channel art for me?
If I see your job is nice then I will add your channel address in some of my video descriptions and so on. :)
Can you check my channel to get some idea? My channel name is " What will happen if?"
I mostly play with fire on my channel.

Hey, there thanks for offering this awesome service. I would love it if you could help in Channel Art and Banner, for my educational channel. I will of course subscribe and like all your vids. Please message back, if it's ok. Cheers

Hello, I will start making Youtube videos at the beginning of summer. So I need a logo and cool banner for my channel. I really like 3D banners and logo. Is it possible to do the letter M with cool looking? If it's cool, i will use it. I really like the 4th banner from your examples.
Best wishes,
Marmetz

Hey guys I will start all of yours tonight.

Hey guys I will start all of yours tonight.
Thanks man. Just in case please look at my current art work and see how is it and see some example video from my channel to give you some idea. Then if your work nice for sure I will use it on my channel and will bring your name on my video description of what ever place you like :)

Hey ill leave a like and sub
If u could make me a youtube banner with my twitter @ExtoicGamer on it with a blueish color with my name IKillZombie with some call of duty zombie pics[DOUBLEPOST=1464298596,1464298356][/DOUBLEPOST]Plus with it ontop my name say Like and subscribe for more and below say Zombies,Lets Plays and more

my skype is wi1dace so just add me if you have it, be easyer to talk that way.

MY REQUESTS:

• Thumbnails - i'm a gaming channel and uploading videos of my gameplay and need thumbnails that will make people wana click on the video.
  • Channel Art - got one made but want to know what you think and if you think you can do alot better, then please hit me up on that.
  • Channel Banner - (same as what i said for channel art)
  • Outro cards - i have card that i want to use for my outros. (i wanted to also add a donation thing there)
    qy66wt0.jpg
  • Forum signatures - would be amazing if you can create one for me (if possible one that reflex my current youtube banner.

Back