Services Free Thumbnails, Banners, Outros etc..!

ExtoicGamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Can u make me a banner that says ZombieScratcher and the background be Zombies on the right side and Destiny and and a Big Zombie with a chain saw and above say Keep Scratching and below say Subscribe for more and the color of the background red and say @Scratcherz and also if u could make the banner really good i would really like that and this is for my cousin so my email ispurpleneonyt@gmail.com

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Im a starting out Youtuber who is going through a name change i am changing my channel name to Electrosized i will attach my skin to the email BTW im a gaming channel and would like a blue colour scheme.

Attachments

TheValueKing

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey we were wondering if you can do something with the idea of us being TheValueKing? We have a channel where we unbox items that are extremely cheap and affordable for broke people like ourselves lol. We go by TheValueKing (not Kings) lol.

We're just looking for a banner that puts all of that into one, and maybe a instagram, twitter, and gmail logo on the bottom right would work well with it.

And if you have time, maybe a better youtube logo? Because ours is something found off of google haha.

We will subscribe and be forever indebted to you if you can pull this off man! I know its alot to ask but we would greatly appreciate it and you'd have longtime supporters!

Kevster

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Contacting you through Skype right now! I'm currently trying to start up my gaming channel, and I've managed to get a channel picture, but I still need a channel banner and an outro card. Hope you can help me out!