Services Free Thumbnails, Banners, Outros etc..!

Subhan

Reaction score
Hey Mikey,
Can you make me a thumbnail, and a channel art please and an outro card if u can, click on my channel to see my content, i do mc vids, i will also sub to u

Mikeyy

asian persuasion
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Thanks man. Just in case please look at my current art work and see how is it and see some example video from my channel to give you some idea. Then if your work nice for sure I will use it on my channel and will bring your name on my video description of what ever place you like :)
Here is yours, let me know if you like it or not. Message me your email if you like it so I can send you the files. And how big did you want the subscribe button?

[DOUBLEPOST=1464336948,1464317701][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey, there thanks for offering this awesome service. I would love it if you could help in Channel Art and Banner, for my educational channel. I will of course subscribe and like all your vids. Please message back, if it's ok. Cheers
Here is yours, let me know if you like it or want me to change anything. If u do like it message me your email so i can send you the file.

[DOUBLEPOST=1464337851][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey ill leave a like and sub
If u could make me a youtube banner with my twitter @ExtoicGamer on it with a blueish color with my name IKillZombie with some call of duty zombie pics[DOUBLEPOST=1464298596,1464298356][/DOUBLEPOST]Plus with it ontop my name say Like and subscribe for more and below say Zombies,Lets Plays and more
Here is yours, let me know if you like it or want me to change anything. If u do like it message me your email so i can send you the file.

Marmetz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey I haven't started yours because I was going to ask you, what kind of channel are you going to be starting? And any specific details you want on the channel art?
I'm going to make a channel about gaming. Sometimes I'm going to make vlogs and differend Q and A videos.

LOGO

It should be something easy. Is it possible to make the letter M with looking that everyone is going to remember? Maybe use some abstract colors.

BANNER

Is it possible to make something like your 4th banner from examples? Just remove emoticons from the banner and add something different. It is one of my ideas. You can also try to make something with 3D look. Which one is easier for you? I don't really care, both would be cool. :)

Amaryx

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Nice dude! Making intros and thumbnails is fun!

Mikeyy

asian persuasion
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Thank you a lot! I really really appreciate it. Keep up the good work! :)
Hey I haven't started yours because I was going to ask you, what kind of channel are you going to be starting? And any specific details you want on the channel art?[DOUBLEPOST=1464410333,1464374782][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey Mikey,
Can you make me a thumbnail, and a channel art please and an outro card if u can, click on my channel to see my content, i do mc vids, i will also sub to u
What is your channel like so I have an idea of what to do

Megamindez

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Here is yours, let me know if you like it or not. Message me your email if you like it so I can send you the files. And how big did you want the subscribe button?
[DOUBLEPOST=1464336948,1464317701][/DOUBLEPOST]

[DOUBLEPOST=1464337851][/DOUBLEPOST]

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Thanks man!
That looks sooo cool! :)
Appreciate it a lot! Have subscribed and liked your stuff! Cheers!

ExtoicGamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

[/QUOTE]

My email is Purpleneonyt@gmail.com if u can send it too me

Mikeyy

asian persuasion
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Thanks man!
That looks sooo cool! :)
Appreciate it a lot! Have subscribed and liked your stuff! Cheers!
I am glad you liked it! And Thank you so much! :)

is my request possible?
I can help you with the thumbnails and outros, as I see your channel art is already really good!

My email is Purpleneonyt@gmail.com if u can send it too me
I emailed you the file.

MisguidedGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
ok thanks means alot, since i cant find anyone to do ps4 collabs with and yes i have been on the forums "alot"