Services Free Thumbnails, Banners, Outros etc..!

DemonDoggie0811

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I was wondering if you could make me a new banner and profile icon. I want to convey I better quality channel than how mine currently looks. My channel revolves around me just goofing around in games and having a good time, primarily in COD and Forza Horizon, though soon I will be starting Overwatch. My channel name is DemonDoggie0811 And i want the new logo to be completely different from my current one, and I want it to look like a black and red hellhound... If you need to know anything else please let me know, you're incredible at this!

Johnny Nongamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey man.

I don't have Skype and I dont have enough permission to do a PM, but I could use some original art for my channel. All of what I have is borrowed and could use something original.

Could you do some Channel Art for me please?

Thank you for providing this service, man.

Whappelin

Reaction score
Hello I just want to ask if u could make me a channel banner and profile picture
You can contact me on twitter @Whappelin
Thanks!

DocTheDuck

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey I'am looking to get a logo for my channel DocTheDuck so maybe have it have to do with a duck? or maybe just the letter D ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) its up to you thank you in advanced! :bounce:

NewfieOnTheRock

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
hey i was wondering could you make me an intro please? i cant pm you since i'm new

Chizno

Reaction score
You are probably too busy to help me but if possible could you make me a channel logo and a channel banner also I am going to be making a wide variety of gaming videos on my channel but I am waiting to start making videos until I have this stuff done first please and thank you.

NewfieOnTheRock

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You are probably too busy to help me but if possible could you make me a channel logo and a channel banner also I am going to be making a wide variety of gaming videos on my channel but I am waiting to start making videos until I have this stuff done first please and thank you.
i haven't gotten a reply so i think its not offered anymore

MGKnights

Reaction score
Hi Mikeyy, I was curious if you'd be interested in looking into my channel, my buddy and I run/cohost it together, we're interested in getting a real logo banner art etc, and was curious if you'd be interested in working with us! We'd gladly visit your channel and drop some likes, and if we ended up using your creation we'd gladly drop a shoutout. But to give some background we are the movie and gaming knights, we basically talk about movie and game news, and do reviews. We are a pretty lighthearted channel, but we need a better look. Basically what I was wanting is something that revolves around the name, or an MGK logo with like a sword worked into it somehow. You can email us at mgknights8587@gmail.com if you're interested! And thank you!

Angel Stage

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi, I'm in need of a new banner for my vlogging channel. I did the 1st one myself and it's crap because I'm not good at graphics. So I'd appreciate an awesome new one. And I'll definitely sub to your channel :)