Vlog For Everyone!!! Collab Channel

MagicallyMusical

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Commentator, Reviewer, Other
If its possible could I swap with @Knowlidge? I just find it a little easier for me to upload. The only reason is because I have a couple of other series on my channel that needs to be taken care off in the mean time, Oh and is there any date on when the channel might be launching so I can maybe figure a series? Thx!

Michael
If you can work it out with him that's perfectly fine. I already have the channel up with the email to it. What date do you think would be the earliest convenience?

MagicallyMusical

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Commentator, Reviewer, Other
Totally be up for this if that's ok with you guys :D
I don't think there's any way you could. Sorry.[DOUBLEPOST=1407180240,1407179942][/DOUBLEPOST]@sammydeedge No one who said they're up for this so far has actually responded on here or to my email for the past few days, so I guess we'll see.

PartAndroid

Bad Jokes... Really...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm confuzzled... What day am I?[DOUBLEPOST=1407188745,1407187553][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, do we want an Intro for our videos? Not separate ones, but one for our channel? I can invest in one, if we all feel we need one.

Reactions: SOCKS

MagicallyMusical

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
I'm confuzzled... What day am I?[DOUBLEPOST=1407188745,1407187553][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, do we want an Intro for our videos? Not separate ones, but one for our channel? I can invest in one, if we all feel we need one.
Sunday: @Funnyrabitbunny
Monday: @SOCKS
Tuesday: @PartAndroid
Wednesday: @Wowitsmicah
Thursday: @EverydayReviews101
Friday: @Knowlidge
Saturday: @RandomPlanetEarth
Alternate: @TheLRwf
If you want to change it talk to the person you wish to exchange with. I already have the account set up. My dad told me it's best if I keep the channel password secret so people don't go in there, and delete it, or mess it up. Does anyone care if I keep the channel, and you just send me the videos? I will put it up as soon as I can, but I'm worried that might be to complicated.[DOUBLEPOST=1407271480][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm not sure abut the Intro. You'll have to discuss it with everyone else too. I think it'd be best if we could write down our questions then talk in a group chat like the google live stuff?

PartAndroid

Bad Jokes... Really...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I won't argue with the password thing, you can never be too sure, I think after a while, we'll see who is still here, cos then you know they care about the channel and then they can have the password :) I'm happy with Tuesday, works for me!

Yeah, we'll all have to talk at some point :)

MagicallyMusical

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
I won't argue with the password thing, you can never be too sure, I think after a while, we'll see who is still here, cos then you know they care about the channel and then they can have the password :) I'm happy with Tuesday, works for me!

Yeah, we'll all have to talk at some point :)
okay... Not many people are even replying now. :( Idk how this'll end up working out.

SOCKS

The cool kids around the block
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
i kinda like the idea of a uniform intro. maybe they can be the same, but we each get one with our username?
and idk about the secret password. some people like to personally write the description and tags and custom thumbnails

MagicallyMusical

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
i kinda like the idea of a uniform intro. maybe they can be the same, but we each get one with our username?
and idk about the secret password. some people like to personally write the description and tags and custom thumbnails
True and I like the idea of everyone getting to comment and such.

maddog448

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yea thursday works for me[DOUBLEPOST=1407304437,1407304177][/DOUBLEPOST]unless the person who has friday doesent respond then I could take their spot?